• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Needles, Spiders, and Elevators, oh my!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The boring things everyone's afraid of, aka spiders, heights, dark sometimes and that's all I think? Oh, and certain worms. I'm also afraid of having a heart attack or anything else along those lines, but I'm less likely to face those things than my actual fears.

Azure Wish

Haha. No.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    Moths. Moths. MOTHS O.O.
    Those things are ****ing scary. Also, Im afraid of heart attacks.

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
    Spiders, cockroaches, BUTTERFLIES, blood, DRAGONFLIES, almost every bug in the world, eagles, hawks, heights, angry teachers, DARK ROOMS, freaky parents, and HOLES.

I guess those things make me imperfect. :<
    But I'm proud I'm afraid of those things.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Spiders/bugs of any type or size will put me on edge, I can't stand them. I was once in an outdoor bathroom while camping and encountered maybe five spiders in a group? And I got dizzy and nearly passed out. It was lovely :|

my other big phobia is escalators, I fell down one as a kid so I tend to freak out when first getting on them. I try to hide this one since I deal with escalators quite a bit in stores, but I still hate them.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Coming to think about it, I really don't have a fear of anything anymore. I used to fear being kidnapped, I used to be afraid of the dark, and I used to be terrified of things like roaches, spiders, snakes and whatnot, but now I've grown passed them all. It's more of a dislike for things like that now, but nothing that prevents me from moving on.

Years
    ^ you're such a manly man of manliness.

Anyway, I am afraid of the unknown. DOES HE HAVE A BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE OR A DIMENSIONAL PRISON SET?

Also, I think I suffer from photophobia. SO BACK OFF WITH THE BRIGHT IMAGES! I'M LOOKING AT YOU KAORI!

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
    I'm not really "afraid" of much, though I'm not a "heights" person, and if a fear of failure counts, then that too.

But I'm easily afraid of sickness, injury, and other trauma. I don't mean bone-breaking, I mean anything that would result in something being amputated, and I'm also afraid of sharp objects if they get near my eyes.

Nephilim

Resounding Sounds.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Believe it or not, I have an actual fear of people. I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder(I think that's what it's called? I can't remember now at this point). But it's pretty terrible and I suppose it can be partially blamed when pertaining to my social skills with other people.

Other than that, my phobias also include water(not actual water mind you, I mean things like pools and lakes and things of that nature). I have a deathly fear of drowning, so I tend to avoid large pools or anything of that kind because of that(though sometimes I get over it, depending on my mood).

Another thing is that I'm also quite terrified of heights. Like terrified. This is quite humorous really in the sense that I'm really anxious and really want to ride roller coasters one day, but I probably wouldn't even mentally survive through one because of this. Shame, really.

Back