• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neko-Sama's Sig Request Thread

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
Years
  • Ok guys well i guess you know the deal :D

Examples
    https://photobucket.com/albums/v412/PhantomCat/
    This is my photobucket and its filled with all my latest work

Explanation
    Size: width and height in pixels (for example 400 x 100)
    Color: main color of the sig (blue, green, red w/e)
    Text: discribe to us how u want your name in the sig. Do you want a quote in your sig? if so what do you want it to say?
    Stock: an image in your sig (for example naruto, sasuke, kenshin w/e u want). none stock is also an option. If you have a stock you would like in it plz provide us with the image.

Fill In This
    Size:
    Color:
    Text:
    Stock:
    Extra:

Little Rules
    1.Remember that some requests will take a couple of days depending on how busy i am.
    2.Do not PM any of our ,e for a request, because you want it to be done by him or her.
    3.If you ignore these rules, your request will be ignored.

I Guess thats it :D LETS GET THIS ROLLING :)

P.S. if you want o supply a stock you can, but be warned that if the stock is of Low Qaulity or unusable. I will find you a pic of the same character

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Woah, you have some cute banners there =3 did you do the animated one as well? Because that one rocks!

I hope the shop goes well, and i'll request one soon!

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
  • everything that i hav in my sig and in my photobucket is made by me :) I used to be really active here but i usually find myself just doing Photoshop. So i've made this here as gfx are my passion so i become better known and more active.

P.S. Anyway the first requestee gets my full atention lol :D

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
  • Pincushion said:

Im gonna request now then ;)

Size: Its up to you, but I prefer bigger banners
    Color: Pinkish & Greenish
    Text: Amelia Pincushion
    Stock: https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/ChemicalTrip/Anime/mem070.jpg
    Extra: I hope the image is big enough, take all the time you need on this, im just looking for somthing kyute :)

Ok its actually 3AM right now in England, and as u can probably see in my photobucket. I'm 14 years old and on skool holidays hehe ^^ So i'll do this tomorrow so i hope more people request before i get up at 12AM tomorrow.

Btw, Pink and green won't look good so how about pink and black or pink and red, u choose? :D Anyway i must go so bye

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Pink & black then, I live in england so its 3am for me to ;)

Take as much time as you like :)

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
  • Yosh! Ok i'll do your request the first thing (if i don't forget lol) well its bed time for sure now!

So Good Night Miss, I'll cya in the morning if your on :D

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
  • Rikku-chan said:
    Size: 400X100
    Color: Pink and Black
    Text: Rikku-chan
    Stock: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/Yashimi/DN20Angel01079.jpg
    Extra:If you can find a GIF of that character can you use that in it? Like in your examples?

Ok could you tell me who the character is and which anime she comes from to help me find GIFs please.

@Megaman- Are u sure you want you that Sasuke gif its better to have one that looks like its ongoing instead of seeing it begin everytime, heres a example.

@Dragon Loved & Pincushion...

Here are your sigs, please direct link and do not upload them to your own imageshack or photobucket.

Forgot to tell you they will be PM'ed to u aswell.

Back