• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    1. WAAAAY too defensive
    2. Pokemon Acanthite
    3. Joining on the same month
    4. Randomly coming to this thread
    5. Same IP address
    6. Same style of typing

Admitting it would be WAAAY better and more honest. No one here is mad at you so just admitting it and apologizing would only help.

1Ghostly-slash1

is t0 c00l 4 n00bs
    Years
    im not joking im not him
    1 why would i ask who he is
    2 many people like pokemon acanthite
    3 i was on holidays and my cousin showed me this website
    4 theirs many other people joining this month
    5 i only have one computer
    6 i came across this thread looking for people to befriend
    7 i forgot to change the typing who cares

Years
    1. You never asked who he was.
    2. Then how come you never commented on the fact that his Avatar and username included Gemenine, the games strongest legendary?
    3, 4, 5. This is just contradicting everything. If you were on holiday and your cousin showed you this site why would you be defensive about having the same IP? Also if you only have one computer as your excuse for having the same IP that literally PROVES 100% that you're him, no 2 IPs are alike.
    7. You forgot to change your typing... You realize you just admitted you're him...

On top of all that you have the same Xbox live gamertag.

It's bloody obvious, see while I wasn't mad before I AM mad now because you won't be a man and admit it. Just apologize and get it over with until then I can assure you, you won't find any friends here.

Years
    There's a quote button right under someones sig and to the right, use that when you want to quote someone.

Am I right to assume you did apologize though? Words speak much louder than smileys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back