• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Greetings, I hope I'm not intruding or anything, and hopefully not going against any rules here, but I noticed Pokemore has updated his Character Icons again, and replaced his take on the first generation girl (or "Blue" as I normally refer to her). I was wondering if anyone here had saved that icon beforehand as I forgot to and now it seems to be too late.

I apologize for coming out of nowhere like this, but I didn't know where else to turn. I realize I'm not really known around here as I don't participate in topics all that much, but I'd be very grateful if anyone can help me out.

Yo. Not sure if this is what you mean:
    Bandwidth Limit. DX

Or that he redrew the same Icon that he just put up and you wanted the one before the re-update?

Last edited:

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Yo. Not sure if this is what you mean:
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Or that he redrew the same Icon that he just put up and you wanted the one before the re-update?

I think he means this icon.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    then, its time for another stupid question! do u know where to get scanlations of it? sorry if i'm breaking the rules now.........

Sir. Read the first page. NO talking about PokeSpe or some other manga.

Though go to mangafox.com to find all the latest PokeSpe Chapters.

Years
    I call dibs on Flannery.

BTW, I think I'm a member of this club ...
    Calling dibs on a woman fictitious or real is no worse than calling her an object or a tool! Calling dibs on a person is no different than calling top or bottom bunk on a bunk-bed, or calling a certain food when eating out. My suggestion is learn to respect women before "claiming" them as your own. If you really like Flannery you should like her enough not just for her looks or calling "dibs"

Years
    Thanks, I can't stand it when people treat women differently, that includes giving them an edge over males. No special treatment, no sexism, nothing. I want them to be treated as equals, I don't need a chip on my shoulder, and I don't want a chip on any body else's. Also I don't want any special service or attention. Unfortunatley some think that giving women, or any group for that matter, a bad rep is better than no rep at all. People need to learn that we're all the same, it's just our bodies are different, who cares?

Also Rasencero, Gundam 00 sucked major... suckage... Try one from the U.C.

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    That's alotta Heatran... Does this take place in Greece?

According to Bulbapedia: "The movie director and producers went to Greece in August 2008 to use the country as a basis for the movie's fictitious setting. One of the locations they visited was Metéora." -Bulbapedia

twigzy

hi,um...what should I say now?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    hi could I join? I have to ask you about something though. I found a huge gallery of pictures on the site once and I have to re-find it so can you suggest places so maybe just maybe I'll re-find it:cross-eye

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    *Mauls Shadow*

You needta get an IM program. 8U

X-X... Why has thou mauleded me!? D<

But I don't like IM programs... D: Had one once, but that was at least 6+ years ago... 8X

hi could I join? I have to ask you about something though. I found a huge gallery of pictures on the site once and I have to re-find it so can you suggest places so maybe just maybe I'll re-find it:cross-eye

Yo, twigzy. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    X-X... Why has thou mauleded me!? D<

But I don't like IM programs... D: Had one once, but that was at least 6+ years ago... 8X

'CAUSE I'S A ZOMBEH

Or at least go on ebuddy.com 8U No downloads required.

Read the rules. No joining for just the pics. I vote no, but let's see what CC and Shenlong have to say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back