• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    have you play disgaea 2? That's a really addictive game

Yes, I own a copy. I've reached levels up in the 3000's with most of my Characters

Answer was a pain in the ass to get through, trust me, the floors are ridicously long and tiring.

Answer did answer my questions of mine when I played through journey, Wish the main character hadn't died =(

When I said I was Replaying the game, I also meant the Answer. I had alot of fun beating that XD

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Pokémore, as far as I know, posts all of his "clean" art on Pokésho, and any featuring visable nudity elsewhere.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Melissa (Fantina) is my second favorite Shinou gym leader fyi and I think she can be quite hot. While you guys are all oogling the younger ones, I'm noticing older women.

Glacia had potential but she never made it to the anime and her Sugimori art made her look like a man.

Years
    I noticed Fantina, I noticed that she's creepy, that she likes to look like grapes and that she most likely killed her husband.

Glacia was alright but who was under appreciated was the dark type person from Johto's Elite 4, Karen I think it was. I just can't fall for someone who's on the wrong side of 40...

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Ah... Karen... there's a lovely lady that doesn't get NEARLY enough fanart...

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people.

I believe this is the only image of Karen that exists

Neo Pokesho Fanclub
    That's simply not true. Karen was in Pokemon Stadium 2, and the Pokemon Special manga. Plus she had official art from the game. So there are at least three more official pieces depicting her. I've also seen her in fanart on more than one occassion.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Most of Karen's appearances in Pokemore's artwork is within the DC Fuyou comics he has made, and even within those, she doesn't appear much. But other than that, no, I don't think he has made a stand alone image of her.

Speaking of official art, does anybody have the full body artwork from Sugimori of Karen? From Gold/Silver/Crystal? I would like to see it. ^_^

EDIT: New Pokemore picture.

What is the story behind this picture? XD
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I see, I thought so. This is the best I could find, Karin's card from the Pokemon VS Set:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back