• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    qa1 said:
    Unfortunantely, to find some of his work, I have to be exposed to that stuff too, and I rather wouldn't, but that's life.

Heh, hey, if you don't like seeing them anime style, in reality...eventually...XD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Erf ... I can't speak a lot here because you spoke all about the game i don't have. XD
    It's sad. Have Soara new artworks or not ?
    I think it's one week now.
    I can join the club ? ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XDDDDD

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    Does everyone here own SS? Damm I got SS too, but It's really surprising everyone picked SS instead of HG. I would of picked up HG but they only had SS left =(

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Does everyone here own SS? Damm I got SS too, but It's really surprising everyone picked SS instead of HG. I would of picked up HG but they only had SS left =(

I got SS because I lurves me my Lugia. <3 That, and I specifically pre-ordered SS back in January.

Speaking of which, I've re-started it twice already. This time, I'm at Goldenrod (haven't battled Whitney yet) with a lvl 57 Typhlosion. XDD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    You can restart over the game ?
    Redo the events, the eight badges and other ?
    Like a new game + on RPG games ?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I have both. Started them yesterday, and are on hold until June (just wanted to get Mystery Gift access).

You can restart over the game ?
    Redo the events, the eight badges and other ?
    Like a new game + on RPG games ?

lol, yes you could do this, ever since the Red and Blue versions. :P You need to put in a special button set on the main menu screen to successfully do that. The details should be in the user manual (that no one reads).

Kurai Terios said:
    Speaking of which, I've re-started it twice already. This time, I'm at Goldenrod (haven't battled Whitney yet) with a lvl 57 Typhlosion. XDD

Why have you restarted so many times?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Wait..how do you do a New Game+ with Pokemon? I've looked through the manual and all I've found is the button code to erase your file.

On Topic: That is hilarious..although I've been curious what's up with Kotone's psycho smile and killer hair in most of the 4koma.

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I'm just going to throw this out there before it becomes a problem (it hasn't yet, but it always comes up eventually). Be careful of what you post in regards to HG and SS as there is new content in the game or some people have no played the originals and this is their first experience with Gold and Silver. As such make sure to use spoiler tags or clear spoiler warnings if you are going to post anything even remotely spoiling.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Wow ... I never new about that ...
    Have you a link like bulbapedia who can explain that ? O_o
    That would be good.
    Another side : No new pics from soara ?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Crystal-Heart said:
    Wait..how do you do a New Game+ with Pokemon? I've looked through the manual and all I've found is the button code to erase your file.

Yeah, that's it. You have to erase your old file to start a new game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Anyone see the new 4koma? XDDD

It's a spoiler for those who don't know about the Arceus event.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    OHHHH !
    So cute ! A little Giratina ! >___<
    I want him ! (It's so ... "true". A legendary pokémon level 1 like Giratina, Articuno will be so small ... i don't spoke about Regice and others. :p)

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    ShiroiRyu: I love the Samus set you have. :3

I don't think this was ever posted here, but I found it funny:
    Spoiler:

"Upskirt" Lucario. |D

5/12​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back