• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    Pokesho has an oekaki board
    how does that exactly work. Is the board somewhere where any member can post pics freely and Soara just randomly put up his own work periodically? Also, what constitute a work being put up on the illustration page as oppose to just on the oekaki board?

thanks in advance.

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
    Cynthia dawn picture = ASHASKHSDGLDOHGBNHKJF HOT

but i agree, would be much better with May. hehehehe. and lol, at the comic/timeline thing. clair and brock bdsm. xD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    how does that exactly work. Is the board somewhere where any member can post pics freely and Soara just randomly put up his own work periodically? Also, what constitute a work being put up on the illustration page as oppose to just on the oekaki board?

I think anyone can upload work but since I never did, I don't know for sure. However, the board also has oekaki applets to use and you can draw in them to upload.

After Soara does a picture, a week or two later he adds the picture to the e_log and sometimes pictures that weren't posted at that oekaki show up.

Eventually his pictures and all the other ones get bumped off and deleted like a chan board (think along the lines of 4chan or maybe even a forum except that with the forum you can't just go to the archives)

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Cynthia dawn picture = ASHASKHSDGLDOHGBNHKJF HOT

but i agree, would be much better with May. hehehehe. and lol, at the comic/timeline thing. clair and brock bdsm. xD

EVANGELINE! <3333333333 Nice sig. =3

In any case, I don't really get the timeline. XD;

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    So I was looking at my old (three years old) memory stick and I noticed that there were a bunch of those fully body pics that Soara does.

I did NOT know that most of them were of the old style!

So many I needed a freggin zip
    Zip includes 20 files
    Some of them may be recent though but some of them are like a total flashback.

Soara's old shading with the multiple darknesses was so interesting-looking. Too bad he doesn't do it exactly like that anymore although one could say some of his new works have a resemblence.

Also found progress pictures from the Misty qipao picture.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2009
    I requested that Cynthia/Dawn pic. I was not even expecting him to do it let alone so quickly. So I guess if you have requests, fire away because he does take them. Man he is awesome.

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
    I requested that Cynthia/Dawn pic. I was not even expecting him to do it let alone so quickly. So I guess if you have requests, fire away because he does take them. Man he is awesome.

it's so cool to know he does requests. i would love him to draw me a cassidy picture...but i don't know japanese..and if i used a translator..it wouldn't make much sense. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2009
    I didn't have to use a translator. He said he had limited English but mine was simple enough so I guess he understood it.

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    damn! I would like to know japanese, I have some request for him. I would like some pics of filler girls, do you remember Temacu?

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    Hi everyone! Do you mind if I join this club? I've been a huge fan of Pokesho for over a year now. :) It would be really appreciated if I were accepted.

I've been reading this whole thread for a while now too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    Thank you. I've seen the new one update as well. Jasmine and Whitney look so cute

But I'm sure all of the echhi and hentai are too me too. lol >_> Yeah so can anyone pm me all of that that came up since the beginning of this thread? thanks :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back