• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    With that May pic, I traced the link you pmed me back to this oekaki board. According to the comment, there was a bigger version. However I went to the site where the image was hosted and it was expired ;_;

I'd love the big version but I don't have the guts to ask Soara for it. Speaking of which, I wonder if he'd show us all of his ecchi pictures and we could check if we got them all

Gotta Catch Em All
    Gota Catch Em Allll
    Pokesho!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    are you guys making the huge list to send ecchi? add me too. even though this is becoming just as spammy as requesting it. :P
    Well, it's for the new May pic, but this way, we can mass PM future ecchi that we can't posts links to on this board.

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    EHH? Zombie Soara made you an Ecchi May? Whoa! I didn't have idea that he can draw you if you ask him for... -_- Curse my non skill for japanese... eh... Can I ask you a favor? If you accept, I'll send you a pm... and, could you please PM the ecchi pic please?

PS: I really need your help Kurai, ya?!!

Last edited:

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    I have to say, I'm liking Pokémore's evolution of his style. The shading is more gradual, giving it less of a toon-like appearance, and more of an art-like appearance.

And the higher resolution version of his latest image... :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I have to say, I'm liking Pokémore's evolution of his style. The shading is more gradual, giving it less of a toon-like appearance, and more of an art-like appearance.

And the higher resolution version of his latest image... :3

You found the high res one?! DO WANT

@JJ: Um...sure? PM me, I guess.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    here's a censored version of the May pic
    Did it with paint tool sai which is even better at editting his work than Gimp was.

the toon-like appearance is the usage of cel-shading and the gradual-ness comes from using airbrush-like tools.

My favorite style of art is a mixture of soft shading and cel, yet I prefer his cel-shaded images over his soft shaded.

His first style with the cel-soft mix was cool though. That style was used in pictures like the Misty pool one where she's sitting on the diving board.

The style I like best from Soara is the style used in the Hikari/Ayako picture because it's so shiny and polished. I try to make my art shiny and polished like that.

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    bugsy is kinda cute...
    hmmm, only generation 2 and 4. A generation 1 and 3 would be nice, especially if it were girl themed.

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    -_- Didn't like the last one... bugsy looks kinda girly and that freaks me out

Well, I hope girl version the next time

Kurai, you didn't answer me. just tell me yes or no please

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Alright, so far, here's the list of people on the forwarding list for future not-board-safe ecchi.

sunshinesan
    Shenlong
    Water Flower
    BPM
    JJ'
    Crystal Clair
    Legend_Killer
    RubyB88
    Hayate

In the newest picture, I like Bugsy, Tougan and Falkner the best.
    ^_^ Falkner got the closest shot!
    Technically, blondie did(wow, I just battled him, and I already forgot his name XD), since he's in front of him. XP

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back