• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    @JJ': no i speak dutch :P

perhaps we should have a poll to decide which ones we are going to ask for
    that would be a bit more productive
    and then someone can speak japanese (not me!) could send the request
    or else soara(pokemore?) would have a inbox filled with random requests

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Yamato-san said he'd be glad to translate Soara's English emails for him. I bet he'd be glad to help out here so we can get together a master list.

Just so you guys know, I want Cassidy and in the coloring/shading style of "ヒナタの冒険5".
    I wonder if we can request the style of the picture, because I'm not too crazy about that new style he has.

I don't mean to sound whiny but isn't it a little pointless requesting pictures of characteres Soara would probably draw anyway like Bridgette? It's kind of wasteful when we could be asking for characters he doesn't draw.

I think Sunflorazumarill wants Trixie to be done too.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Yamato-san said he'd be glad to translate Soara's English emails for him. I bet he'd be glad to help out here so we can get together a master list.

Just so you guys know, I want Cassidy and in the coloring/shading style of "ヒナタの冒険5".
    I wonder if we can request the style of the picture, because I'm not too crazy about that new style he has.

I don't mean to sound whiny but isn't it a little pointless requesting pictures of characteres Soara would probably draw anyway like Bridgette? It's kind of wasteful when we could be asking for characters he doesn't draw.

I think Sunflorazumarill wants Trixie to be done too.

That's cool of Yamato-san to do!! ^_^

¬¬; ...Feels like that part is aimed at me...? XD

I just like her, but something I definitely want to see Soara draw is Tsubomi/Forsythia together with Erika and Natane!! The three grass trainers (and my favorites)!!

Or any of these:
    -Mizuki (Bebe) with Yukari (Hayley), but not in her Mii form!! ><;
    -Aya vs Ichiko (Angela) pic!!
    -Mirai (Tiffany) with Hitomi (Kate) or Hinata (Solana) with Hitomi!!
    -Gold patting Blue's butt (its been mentioned here, and the scene posted, from Pokemon Special)!!
    -Haru, Natsu, and Aki (Spring, Summer, and Autumn), the three sisters from the Maid Café!! Especially Haru!!
    -Roulette Goddess Dahlia!!
    -Marina, either in her Raikou Special clothes, or in her current cameo clothes from Diamond/Pearl series!!
    -Shinobu (Shauna)!!
    -Ayane (Dr. Abby) in her Coordinator clothes or Kanata (Kelly)!!
    -The Kimono Sisters, in street clothes!!
    -Waitress from Diamond/Pearl and the Maid from Platinum
    -And any of these Trainer Classes from the Games: Lass (Ruby/Sapphire and FireRed/LeafGreen); ♀(F) Swimmer (FireRed/LeafGreen and Diamond/Pearl); Parasol Lady (Ruby/Sapphire and Diamond/Pearl); Aroma Lady from FireRed/LeafGreen; ♀(F) Cool Trainer from FireRed/LeafGreen; ♀(F) Tuber from Diamond/Pearl...

That is all I could come up with for alternatives...

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    I agree with shadow
    that's a good list!
    but i would add joy and jenny(perhaps together with other characters?)
    i haven't seen many of them :P

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    alright, I'm back. And I'm not letting no damn mods screw with me this time.

Anyway, seems a lot's been happening since I was gone. Shenlong, I asked you on AIM to say some stuff for me, but you never did, shame on you. Ah well... I wanted to mention that I saw that pic with Shirona in a bunnysuit on the moon when it was posted on the Pokesho imageboard. Apparently, Soara titled the pic "Cynthia" (after her English name) because the name means "moon goddess". Just found it nifty that he was acknowledging the English name, though that's certainly not the first time this happened (for those who can't read it, Kasumi uses the stage name "Misty☆Kasumi", and later she leads a cult while referring to herself as "Pope Misty").

There may've been other stuff I wanted to mention, but I can't remember anything at the moment. Anyway, even if I don't much like this forum outside of this club, it feels good to be back. Now for a sad little anecdote: I noticed I received a PM RIGHT as I got banned.... I wait several months to read it, and it turned out to just be my infraction (from Popwar Bunny, a mod I never heard of). Well, that warning turned out to be utterly pointless, but I feel I should let everyone know: don't put bleeped Yu-gi-oh! Abridged Series quotes in your user title.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Now that's an unexpected surprise! Well anyways fyi, you've never told me what you wanted to say on this thread. All you try to make me do on AIM is to get me involved with your problems on why you were banned in the 1st place and you want me to demand the mods what really happened.

But that doesn't matter now, at least you're back again right?

Last edited:

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    hey, I just wanted you to ask them questions, nothing more. And I did mention that bit about the Shirona pic one time. But as you said, it means nothing now (though I appreciate your efforts before you called it quits). I can take things up to those jerks more directly, now ^^... though because this forum is such a load of fail, I gotta keep all my language PG or risk another banning. Shame that, but at least I can help out in this club again. BTW, put me on that mailing list. I'm sure I've seen all of Soara's ero pics already, but just in case there's something I missed. ^^

One other thing, everyone. Unless Pokemore wants me to translate all his incoming English mail, I don't intend to bombard him with an endless wall of requests (for the most part, I'd prefer to ask him Q&As). Also, I'm kinda hoping he'll reply to my last e-mail before contacting him again, though I'll do it anyway if I don't hear from him in a week.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    welcom back!
    i understand your anger towards mods
    they can be quite annoying :P

about the requests...
    we can make one big list and send it to him
    like the one shadow made

like this he would only get one email and make them whenever he likes

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Yo!! Good to see you again, Yamato-San!! =D

New pic has been added to the main page!!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Yamato-san, you've probably heard of the Bulbagarden forums, whose rules are very lax (until it gets specific), but the people in there aren't worth conversing with. I haven't had a problem with the mods here, but the people are very nice, which is why I like PC more than BMGF.

Heh, I see Dawn with that outfit from a very old anime. In the anime, they made something like that similar to Ash's costume once.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    when you mean "out", you mean "for a while" or he was banned again? man, poor guy

and the main pic, pretty nice.

the lamu dawn was pretty cute, ya?

He was apparently banned again...

And yes, new pic equals cuteness!! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back