• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    ...KYAHAHAHAHA! XDDD
    The oekaki post in which the new pic was posted was given the headline "bikinis"

Oh! Just rememebered. BPM, did you ever snag the high-res version of the Gardevoir/Tangela pic?

Last edited:

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    ...KYAHAHAHAHA! XDDD
    Oh! Just rememebered. BPM, did you ever snag the high-res version of the Gardevoir/Tangela pic?[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    There was one?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I hope you got it, because it's already gone from SECRET WEBSITES. I only got the hires version of the May/Skitty/Torchic picture and the Gardenia/Grass Pokémon picture...
    (what's with Pokémore drawing the Pokémon looking nervous in these pictures? Is it because they're afraid of what they're doing?)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    There was one?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I hope you got it, because it's already gone from SECRET WEBSITES. I only got the hires version of the May/Skitty/Torchic picture and the Gardenia/Grass Pokémon picture...
    (what's with Pokémore drawing the Pokémon looking nervous in these pictures? Is it because they're afraid of what they're doing?)
    Oh don't worry, I got it. I always try to get that stuff as fast as possible. I'll pm it to you later.

wait..., can someone show me this pic? I don't remember it. I probably have it on my harddrive.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Kurai Terios said:
    ...Wait, what? XD; *Is confused due to being tired*

Sorry about that, about some PM.

Though I've no idea what's going on, it does look funny. is that a slowpoke in a hard hat? The montage below is very good too.

Last edited:

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    It's actually a Slowking... I remember it from some early, Japan-only TCG cards...

Man, that gallery of anime screenshots... Made me realize how Jessie, James, and Meowth are the TRUE stars of the show.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back