• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Anyone else think that Soara should do Hayley/Yukari art?

For anyone that doesn't know who that is:
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Indeed, its part of my "What I would like to see from Soara/Pokemore list":

That's cool of Yamato-san to do!! ^_^

¬¬; ...Feels like that part is aimed at me...? XD

I just like her, but something I definitely want to see Soara draw is Tsubomi/Forsythia together with Erika and Natane!! The three grass trainers (and my favorites)!!

Or any of these:
    -Mizuki (Bebe) with Yukari (Hayley), but not in her Mii form!! ><;
    -Aya vs Ichiko (Angela) pic!!
    -Mirai (Tiffany) with Hitomi (Kate) or Hinata (Solana) with Hitomi!!
    -Gold patting Blue's butt (its been mentioned here, and the scene posted, from Pokemon Special)!!
    -Haru, Natsu, and Aki (Spring, Summer, and Autumn), the three sisters from the Maid Café!! Especially Haru!!
    -Roulette Goddess Dahlia!!
    -Marina, either in her Raikou Special clothes, or in her current cameo clothes from Diamond/Pearl series!!
    -Shinobu (Shauna)!!
    -Ayane (Dr. Abby) in her Coordinator clothes or Kanata (Kelly)!!
    -The Kimono Sisters, in street clothes!!
    -Waitress from Diamond/Pearl and the Maid from Platinum
    -And any of these Trainer Classes from the Games: Lass (Ruby/Sapphire and FireRed/LeafGreen); ♀(F) Swimmer (FireRed/LeafGreen and Diamond/Pearl); Parasol Lady (Ruby/Sapphire and Diamond/Pearl); Aroma Lady from FireRed/LeafGreen; ♀(F) Cool Trainer from FireRed/LeafGreen; ♀(F) Tuber from Diamond/Pearl...

That is all I could come up with for alternatives...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    He did a little of Hayley. But the Mii version looked awkward. If he did something from Sugimori's art, then it would look good--except for that mole.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    XD

Yeah, she was in the Xmas pic, right?

New Soara pic with Green and Blue.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Shadow: Kelly is in a group pic in which she's groping May. XD

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    He did a little of Hayley. But the Mii version looked awkward. If he did something from Sugimori's art, then it would look good--except for that mole.

Yes, the Sugimori version would be epic win (for me at least). That mole on her face in the Sugimori pic actually looks good on her...

XD

Yeah, she was in the Xmas pic, right?

New Soara pic with Green and Blue.

Spoiler:

Shadow: Kelly is in a group pic in which she's groping May. XD

Yeah, I know, and also in the pic with her and the Pokeblocks, but I would like to see a new one of her, since I find her cute. =P

That new pic with Blue and Green is nice, I like the sunset. ^^

Photobucket: https://s161.photobucket.com/albums...tion=view&current=Soara-GreenandBlue-Game.png

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Question. Which one do you call Blue and which do you call Green? XDDD

I refer to the girl as Blue, even in English, as it suits her better.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Question. Which one do you call Blue and which do you call Green? XDDD

I refer to the girl as Blue, even in English, as it suits her better.

The girl is Blue and the boy is Green; I call them so as that is what they call them in the original Pokemon Special manga (I'm a PokeSpe fan). ^^

Yeah, sucks that they messed up on that in the English version...

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Because Blue suits her better, and Blue sounds more effeminate, too. XD[/Watched Blues Clues as a kid]

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I prefer Blue too. Good pic for OldRival tastes. :P Why does Blue look sad? Green's smile looks artificial too.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I like where Blue's bag is appropriately placed.

Whoa...was there something going on between Darach and Caitlin? Or is this just for the fun of it?

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Personally, I call the Gen1 rival Blue, and the girl Green.

Why? Same reason I call Satoshi "Ash," Haruka "May," Sirknight "Gardevoir," etc... Because I'm American, dammit! Not an 11 Japanese.

Champion Victoria

Puella docta
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Blue! She's my favorite playable character in the games (at least in the costume she has in my avatar), although I've never read any of the manga.

I find it to be near blasphemy that it looks like she's lost to the likes of Green/Gary/the original rival.

Is there any easy way to find Blue/Leaf fanart without trawling through Pokesho by hand? I found a few that way, but if anybody has a stash of them or knows where to find them, please do let me know. :)

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back