• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I really like the Hikari pictures he's been doing lately... BTW I'm still waiting for someone to PM me the link to the h/ecchi section, if someone could please do that. <.<

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Too much? You mean with the detail on her underwear?

Great, I don't even remember what I said...

What changed about the hair and eyes, they look the same to me.

I thought she had navy blue hair and eyes. Looks like the hair has paled and the eyes are a different color.

Pokesho's been updated with four new icons and one of those full body shots of Maxi

Soara redid his Shinji icon finally. And for once, he did Shinji pretty good, to the point where Shinji's really cute.

Oooh, where can I find these?

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
  • i luuuv blue, she's gorgeous. <3 and i think he doesn't do wallpapers anymore, the erika/misty one might be the summer one we were anxiously waiting for..but i'm just assuming that since i haven't seen any new wallpapers from him.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
  • Is it just me... Or does it seem as though Soara's been working at a slower pace than he used to?

Of course, could be due to many reasons... lack of free time, lack of inspiration, lack of interest, etc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    does anybody have the picture of lovrina when she has one foot on tangela? if you do could you please post it?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I'm back, well, for a little bit!! XD
    Well, all the latest pics are on my photobucket:

Hikari in her new Platina outfit (I love her new outfit): https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/Pokesho/?action=view&current=soara230-1.png
    Haruka in her Mikuri Cup contest outfit (I also love this outfit and this pic): https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/Pokesho/?action=view&current=soara231a.png
    And here it is Super Sized: https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/Pokesho/?action=view&current=soara231b.png
    Erika-chan and Kasumi in the pool pic (wins because its Erika-chan, plus its cute): https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/Pokesho/?action=view&current=soara233.png
    And here it is Super Sized: https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/Pokesho/?action=view&current=Soara.png
    And this on of Blue is hot: https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/Pokesho/?action=view&current=soara232-1.png

espero verte pronto por aqui shadow chaos, que te vaya bien

Gracias, y ya he vuelto!! XD

Hi people long time no see :D
    I recently found a new h pic made by Soara, I send it to Shadow because I am not so active on this boards :D

I got it, thanks!!

PM me too, Shadow Chaos is on a hiatus (we'll miss you loads, Shadow!) and I'll post it on the ecchi board on Pocketmonsters

btw, guys. I DID IT! I made a comment on the Pokesho oekaki!....
    okay, not on any of Soara's works but on someone else's hilarious May picture. But now Soara will know a Crystal Clair exists!!!
    Yeah, I'm a bit nervous.

Thanks for that!! ^_^ And I saw your comment when it was posted!! :D

Finally!! a new oekaki pic, this time Dawn with her new costume.... so sexy!!

Indeed it is!! XD

***&*$(#& stupid forum ate up my post again! RAGE RAGE RAGE. And it's my computer too. One more automatic update costs me data loss, I feel like suing Microsoft for their faulty software!
    ohisashiburi dam right!
    ^means "it's been a while" or "after a while"

Well Soara's back and drawing again. His new May picture from the Mikli Cup is nicely colored but she has such a creepy smile. Reminds me why I dont like her. And if you look, you'll see that she actually IS wearing underwear. It's most noticable when you look at it from a certain angle on a lcd/laptop screen.

btw, he said something about going back to his requests that he's been buried in as of late. I cant wait for the professor picture! ^_^ I want to see Pokesho-style Ivy again. Haven't seen her since the second beach picture.

I love that picture of Haruka!! :D

A new front page pic!!

this time, a summer pic with Erika and Misty in swimsuit, really cute and sexy

Indeed it is!! Erika-chan is win!! :D

Woah, I really like that Firered/leafgreen one that's just been put up!

I do too, it rules!! XD

does anybody have the picture of lovrina when she has one foot on tangela? if you do could you please post it?

I should have it!! I'll add it to my Photobucket either later tonight or tomorrow!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2008
    pokemon ecchi

i see some picture about pokemon ecchi. hm...it's true that some one creat pokemon ecchi movie??
    (ecchi = hentai)

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Figured I'd drop a line for the first time in..3-4 months or probably longer ^^;; I've been lurking around here pretty much everyday though so I didn't miss out any pics that were posted in the meantime (With 'not missing out ANY' I also mean E) so don't worry about me being outdated.

Compared to last year Soara's pace seems to have slowed down as has been said by BPM before. Of course, this could be for various reasons, lack of time etc.

Just for the record Naoko, Ecchi is not equal to Hentai as you stated.

Last I'm surprised yet impressed Shadow has been updating all the time and still continues to do so, respect for that.

Anyway I'll be lurking around here from time to time -- just not posting as much anymore.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back