• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • How is it proof? My previous statement was directed at both of them. :\
    Well you see Draco knew it was directed at him but didn't respond to it. Now Linky over here thought it was directed at him because he read your post, but not the post. Then Draco thanked him because him ignoring the quote and posting took your focus on him. Darklink then realized him mistake and admitted he was an idiot but at the same time he helped Draco. So really they both read each of your post, Darklink just didn't read the post you were quoting.

Am I wrong guys?

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • no that seems to be right

lol

2 different conversations are going on
    one about another conversation
    and one about "thank you notes" in the form of (4?) Pics :P

and now i am talking about the 2 in a third
    if someone will join me in it, that is

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Oi. New pic.
    Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    She's from the Darkrai movie. Darkrai thinks she's her grandmother, and thus, is protective of her.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Finally, the good stuff.

Did you guys kno that the Pichu in the banner for the easy oekaki has a notched ear now?

*Returns from checking* Good eye, I wasn't aware. :D

She's from the Darkrai movie. Darkrai thinks she's her grandmother, and thus, is protective of her.

Exacta! Alice is the girl in the pic, and Alicia is Alice's grandmother.
    Also, the red haired girl, her name is Allegra (Maki in Japanese).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back