• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I think Soul would be acceptable for the female trainer since it's technically not Crystal. So I think it's okay to go for that. Gold could stay Gold if he wants to be. ;P

As for favorite girls, I would probably roughly say Misty, Yellow, Flannery, May, Lorelei, and Sabrina.

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Here's a new (I think) thank you image:
    Spoiler:

Cute. X3

Quoting and Bolding my favorites from those mentioned, excluding the 3 I already did:

Dude, I think the same, I hate her hair!!

and my three favorite girls are Erika, Jasmine and Blue...

yeah its the hair...

my fav's are may, cynthia and solana

[...]

My favorite Pokemon girls are Cassidy, Adult Molly, Annie, Oakley, Aya, Ariene, Domino, Erika, Whitney, Flannery, and Candice.

[...]

My favorite Pokemon girls are Blue, Sapphire, Solana, Team Magma Courtney.

Dude, Courtney is the best female character from a villainous team. <3<3<3

I don't remember this Diana from the 4th movie. Who was she?

And Jessie can look attractive, it depends on the artist who draws her.

May is one of those girls where, I dunno how he does it. Lost for words.

Bianca is definitely nice. A little bit of Annie and Oakley on the side wouldn't be bad either.

Favorite girls...May, Cynthia, and Cheryl. But these definitely aren't the only ones. ;)

I'm glad she's not Crys though. It would be a disservice to who she was in Crystal.

Cheryl is adorable. Yeah, there are many favorites. :3

The file name says "Heart"... take that as you will. :s

As for Pokégals I like (in no particular order):
    Kris, May, Sabrina, Erika, Cheryl, Flannery, Cynthia, Lorelei, Gardenia... Um... I think that's all.

Sabrina is teh awesomeness. 8D

I think Soul would be acceptable for the female trainer since it's technically not Crystal. So I think it's okay to go for that. Gold could stay Gold if he wants to be. ;P

As for favorite girls, I would probably roughly Misty*, Yellow, Flannery, May, Lorelei, and Sabrina.

*I like Generation II Misty better, cause her hair is down. |D
    Yellow is super adorable. X3

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    Which Rival in any versions did you guys think was challenging? Like it was a good match, fighting equally, having the rivals pokemon corresponding to your progress throughout the game.

My Favorite Rival would be Gary, in FR,LG he was quite interesting, his pokemon was always matching my pokemon's level everytime I encounter him, and the champion battle was just epic IMO.

In the anime's though, Paul's pretty intense, treating his team hardcore, like that episode, when hes training his chimchar before it became ash's pokemon. He has beaten ash a couple times, like in the epic 2 episodes of Paul vs Ash, chimchar evolved near the end, but sadly, ash lost and i do hope there will be another battle between those two again =D

In the games, although Barry is alright, Gary for some reason to me is just more challenging. In Diamond and Pearl, I found Barry quite easy to defeat, but in Platinum, they adapted the idea of making the Elite Four and your Rival upping their levels a bit higher for more challenge. They even inputed a Trainer's Cafe so you could face all the Gym leaders once again and Cheryl, Riley, Marley and Mira (though I never saw her during my gameplay).

I would like to hear everyone's opinion on the rivals of each game or during the anime's

Years
    Cute. X3

Quoting and Bolding my favorites from those mentioned, excluding the 3 I already did:

Cheryl is adorable. Yeah, there are many favorites. :3

Sabrina is teh awesomeness. 8D

*I like Generation II Misty better, cause her hair is down. |D
    Yellow is super adorable. X3

Why, was my post skipped? -_-;;

Also, I never found any of the rivals challenging, I think the best rival was Silver because if you beat him he'd still shove you out of the way.

The only person in game that ever gave me trouble was Cyrus in Distortion world.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    I said IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, TIR. Relax, my friend. :P

In the U.S., the rival is Green, but in Japan he is Blue.
    You got that backwards. The English "color name" for the GenI rival is Blue, seeing how the Green Version was rebranded as Blue Version outside of Japan. Thus, the girl in the comics was known as Green.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Soara did a new pic, this time it's of Hikari and that chick from the latest movie with the fugly eyebrows... what's with girls and ugly eyebrows? First that girl from K-ON and then now this chick.

Also, Hikari's hairdo makes her look like a Milotic.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    No! He wrecked the pattern! It's eight then twelve! Now it's 10, 3, 2, 9, 6, 4, 12...

Sheesh! The new chick sure looks scary!

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Bleh. Eyebrows. The body may be that of a woman's, but the face is a man, baby.

Not looking forwarding to the Arceus movie now. :V

Years
    first fantina, now her........ i oughta cry right about now......

the only rival i ever thought as good was Barry, since his pokemon are technically at the highest level possible.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    No! He wrecked the pattern! It's eight then twelve! Now it's 10, 3, 2, 9, 6, 4, 12...

Sheesh! The new chick sure looks scary!

First I thought he was doing the movies with the less girls, maybe that could be it and hes doing the big group ones later?

I dont know this was just a guess =D

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Shadow Chaos said:

This I have to agree with.

BPM said:
    You got that backwards. The English "color name" for the GenI rival is Blue, seeing how the Green Version was rebranded as Blue Version outside of Japan. Thus, the girl in the comics was known as Green.

Thanks for the correction.

I couldn't find 10 either. *frowns*

About 12: Oh my God. I didn't know her eyebrows were that thick!

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I like the new picture. ^_^

Why, was my post skipped? -_-;;

I didn't skip your post...

Damn it! He still hasn't done Pokemon Heroes yet? >(

Saving the best for last?

DEAR GOD, she looks like Gai from Naruto.

This made me LOL. XD

Sheena used Sinnoh Kick!!
    (Gai used Kohona Kick!!) |D

This I have to agree with.

Who wouldn't? 8D

Did I remember saying that? lol

Actually, I said that about Courtney. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back