• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
    ¡EN ÍNGLES, POR FAVOR!

While not written anywhere as a rule (as far as I can tell), this IS a primarily English board... so, most of the folk here aren't going to understand what you're talking about... which is all fine and dandy in PMs, but let's keep the public chat in English, mm'kay?
    ... Plus, my Spanish isn't good enough to understand all of what you guys wrote... >_>;

But your avatar is a mexican Pikachu!! I thought that you could understand Spanish!!

-3-... OK, Here's the traslation:

JJ': >.< LOL, it seems that you can easily get angry.
    Kurai: I don't like when they ignore what I wrote.
    JJ': You're right, the weather is good these days ... and I also suspect you don't like when they ignore what you write. XD
    Kurai: ... Want to say hello to my shotgun?! >:3

Happy now?

Now, talking about the new legendaries... They're awesome!!! Now THOSE are cool Pokemon, I can't wait to see the other legendaries, ya?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Lol Digimon die ?
    It's a joke or ... We have a new season this july. XD
    Digimon Masters & Digimon RPG are on the web.
    Another digimon game will go out ... Digimon die ? Lol ... I will not fight over a overused Pokemon VS Digimon : Who is the better ?
    I love the two franchises.
    For the two legendaries, i like them. HEY ! What is the defition of Pokemon ? Pocket ... MONSTERS !
    YES ! They look like monsters... So it's better for me to saw them than another little Shaymin, Mew, Jirachi. >_<

For the Soara pic : It's really a Oekaki ? Really beautiful and drawn.
    Pokemore, who is it ?

And for Mario Galaxy 2, i'm a french man so i have to wait for European... :'(
    Don't spoke to much about that pleasssssssseeeeeeee !

(And for the heroin of 5G, hey, i really love more her than the fourth others. ^^)

EDIT : Shenlong, can you put me on the member list please ? :p

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Ah, my point is not to say Pokemon is better than Digimon or vice versa. It is to say that Digimon is Digimon, and Pokemon is Pokemon, and the two have different styles and different goals, so I don't want to see them cross.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Ah, my point is not to say Pokemon is better than Digimon or vice versa. It is to say that Digimon is Digimon, and Pokemon is Pokemon, and the two have different styles and different goals, so I don't want to see them cross.
    I'm pretty sure the developers have the same opinion as you with the exception that they believe Pokemon should be better than Digimon. Without a doubt, they probably have coped their fair share of criticism over the past few years about the originality and appearances of their artworks. Digimon and Pokemon share an extremely fine line. Take a look at the differences, one being digital and the other being pocket, both are monsters. What do you expect from these developers who are trying to create Legendary Pokemon, which will become the next Dawn and Dusk Day and Night?

EDIT: "being pocket" means the ability to be carried around on your waists or in your 'pocket' <.< for those who didn't catch on

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    E_log update. There's several May pictures. <333

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Most of the images are from his 'THanks' section, though.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Superb pictures of May as always. There are other fabulous artworks up on the same page but of course, we would like to showcase May first. XD

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Hehehe! I found this particularly funny since it's so true.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    Good LORD, those things look stupid. They look like Digimon rejects, or some kind of tragic high school mascot. It looks like someone took a Charizard base and spliced it with a Beedrill, Lugia, and Lucario.

No wait! They look like creatures from Final Fantasy XIII! Yeah! That's why the black one looks so familiar.

I see we are going back to the Ruby and Sapphire school of completely illogically built Pokemon. That makes sense though. I bet like most developers, that Pokemon has more than one team. While one works on one game, another works on another, and so the team who did Ruby and Sapphire probably worked on this game while the other team was producing HG/SS.

*sigh* Oh well, perhaps the time is coming when I should retire from Pokemon.

You know, considering that it's called "Black and White", I think they should actually let us make multiethnic characters. Or...you know...put ANY minorities in the game at all! Haha.

Oh you made my day, thanks for the laughs Qa1! XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    With Soara's new posting of what are actually older pictures, here's what I like

I kinda like the Psyduck and Misty one because the line strokes on Psyduck are distinct and smooth.
    Basically, if the lineart is smooth, somewhat thick and stands out, I like it.

the May and Drew pic I like because of the vector-like look to it.
    the Hikari and Eteboth one I like because the image looks very clean and vectorish

I like the Yellow picture because of the shading in her hair

In the Blue pic, I like how he did this painterly airbrush stroke over what was a cel-shaded base. I've seen that look in anime lately. It's even appearing in Pokemon episodes a bit.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    qa1 said:
    They look like Digimon rejects
    I remember people saying this when the Johto Pokémon were first introduced... then again for the Hoenn Pokémon, and then again for the Sinnoh Pokémon. Never change, people, never change.

qa1 said:
    I bet like most developers, that Pokemon has more than one team
    GAME FREAK is a pretty small company (70 employees currently). I kinda doubt they'd have the resources to do multiple projects at once... but, hey, I could be wrong.

qa1 said:
    Or...you know...put ANY minorities in the game at all! Haha.
    Technically, wouldn't all the people in the Pokémon World be Japanese (except for Lt. Surge or Fantina)? Given how their world is, for the most part, loosely based on Japan?
    And, eh, character creation has never been a big deal to me. Just means more work I gotta do before actually playing the game. :V

JJ' said:
    Happy now?
    Maybe. :3

Oh, and my avatar comes from a joke from some comic I found online.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    It's been leaked that Zekrom is part Electric type and part Dragon type.

Now this "sky theme" that they're talking about, that could be interesting, but what would happen to Rayquaza's existence?

qa1

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    BPM said:
    I remember people saying this when the Johto Pokémon were first introduced... then again for the Hoenn Pokémon, and then again for the Sinnoh Pokémon. Never change, people, never change.

Does that make it less true? I wasn't one who was so hard on Johto's Pokemon. I also didn't mind Diamond and Pearl's that much. The only one's I don't like are Ruby and Sapphire. I won't judge all the Pokemon of Black and White by those two. My comment only applies to them. The rest I have to wait and see.

BPM said:
    GAME FREAK is a pretty small company (70 employees currently). I kinda doubt they'd have the resources to do multiple projects at once... but, hey, I could be wrong.

Most certainly. 70 is an average size for a gaming company. Big companies like Square/Enix, Activision/Blizzard, and Bethesda Softworks have lots of employees. But these aren't solely developers, they are also publishers, so not all their games are necessarily developed exclusively by in-house employees. Companies also contract out work to people who are temporary employees or hired for a specific job. If Infinity Ward, who also has 70 employees, has two development teams, and ArenaNet, who has even less than that has two, then it is not a stretch to assume GAME FREAK also can at least conceivably have more than one team. Whether or not they do, I don't know.

BPM said:
    Technically, wouldn't all the people in the Pokémon World be Japanese (except for Lt. Surge or Fantina)? Given how their world is, for the most part, loosely based on Japan?
    And, eh, character creation has never been a big deal to me. Just means more work I gotta do before actually playing the game. :V

Even in Japan their are non-Japanese minorities, like the Ainu, Okinawans, Koreans, Chinese, etc. Sure, they might not be represented different in-game, but there are also Western minorites.

Actually, I'm wrong. There is probably at least one minority in every game. I forgot about Juan, who is obviously sponsed to be Hispanic or Latino. I guess I'm hoping to see a Black person in the game.

As for customization, you can always just pick a default person. In a RPG, I want to roleplay as much as possible. Although, it doesn't really matter when you guy or gal is only a few pixels big.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    RubyJB88 : We are not really sure about the Electrik one but yes ...
    The information was be leaked by the Sunday presentator.
    She wanted to have a Electrik pokemon and she spoke about Zekrom. ^^

Fushigisou

User not Found.
    Years
    It's been leaked that Zekrom is part Electric type and part Dragon type.

Now this "sky theme" that they're talking about, that could be interesting, but what would happen to Rayquaza's existence?

I read about that on serebii and they said it was not confirmed, but thats just me, if that was the result, thats a good combination XD

I also heard a rumor about the grass starter, in its 3rd evolution its going to be Grass/Dragon type, which i thought was cool.

And the discussion with Qa1 and BPM, i feel jealous not knowing that kind of info XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back