• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fushigisou

User not Found.
Years
  • New Soara summertime picture at the beach. Can't post it here, due to wet t-shirts and toplesness.

Just saw it after work, its really awesome! Bel's one of my favorite characters XD. Touya is a bit weird but indeed awesome. One of the members prediction of Soara/Pokemore working on a summer pic was correct

Thanks for the heads up Kurai XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    ANOTHER new summertime beach picture, this time with Gym Leader and Elite Four Girls. Can't post here again, due to naked N. XD;

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • This not a bad time to be an oshawott. Both pics had over 9000 oshawott's! XD

Edit: 27/09
    Is it just me it has the influx of pics gotten a bit slow?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    New picture with the Elite Four Champion (forgot his name).

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

There was a previous image with Fuuro/Skyla and Kamitsure/Elesa, but I can't post it here due to suggestiveness.

Edit: Another new one with Iris.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    FINALLY figured out the point of this image.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

At first, I thought it was just a random picture, or a work-in-progress picture of a new Soara work. But, it turns out that's a 3D picture, meant to be viewed on the 3DS (the 3DS's Internet Browser doesn't have 3D, but it turns on for 3D images).

So, I saw that picture in 3D. All I have to say is, DAYUM.

Edit: Two new pictures on the 30th and 2nd; one of Langley/Zorua and Iris, and another of Solana. Can't post either due to suggestiveness.

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
  • LOL! She doesn't have a clue. XD
    It seems Makomo replaced Erica.... Maybe because of the christmas pic?

More Solana! :D It seems she got new clothes since last times. :P Not that they held up or anything.

I don't have a 3DS..... Is it really that great?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back