• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Team Aeon Project Corp.

Years
  • Name:- Sebastian!
    Skills:- Spriting!
    Past Experience:- Im the spriter at lod and some other hacks. And I have been spriting most for fun in some danish forums
    Example of the work:-
    Spoiler:

Contact Possibilities:- Just use the pm system!

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • Pokemon Garnet demo 0.5 is gonna release tommorow since we haven't gotten somewhere in the game but I am gonna release the game anyway and tryna think what to do well if you got any of the works please post it. cuz tommorow is the DEADLINE

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • I want to join. =D

Name: Omega Latios/Doom
    Job: Fakemon spriter. I'm an elite spriter, so I'm the right member for the job. ^^
    Spoiler:

Yays. =D

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • ok....I'm saying this because I am tired of it, I am disbanded the team really I'll just work on this on my own since I barely have people making progress. Dont get wrong majority of you on the team was a great help and I would likely have you to help me continue and you will have your credit as a token of thanks but other has disappointed.

Last edited:
    Back