• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Team Rocket

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Ok, I rarely, and I practically mean never watch the tv show of pokemon. But I was on serebii.net and I discovered that there was a a different team rocket in Johto! Anyway, there called Neo Team Rocket, and there leader was a man in black robes with a mask, and he was called called "Mask of Ice". Now apparently, the true identity of Mask of Ice is Pryce! Now, I dont know if these are two different people, but Pryce is also the name of a GYM leader in Johto who lives in Mahogany Town.

Are these the same people, or are they different.
    If anyone knows the answer please respond to this.

thanks

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    hmmm. o.o I don't think I've seen any neo team rocket in the series.. perhaps it was refering to some other Pokemon stuff? lol~ I have no idea.. but being a series chaser, I don't think Neo Team Rocket was from the series..

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Was this on Pokemon: Chronicles, or the regular Pokemon? Most of Pokemon Chronicles takes places during Johto, and shows what happens to all of the people ash meets when he isn't there, it's quite possible it was showing what Pryce was up to during that time ^^

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years

eureKa^

Veteran
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    i saw that in the manga section on serebii.net and the guy with the ice mask had like lugia and ho-oh at some time

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Yeah. Neo Team Rocket was the rebirth of Team Rocket in the Pokemon manga. They were never metion in the anime nor games but just left there to live in the manga. To admitt they do sound like an intresting oraganzation and I wish the people in charge of the story in the games and anime. IT would be very intresting.

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    According to Bulbepedia link in a above post. Celebi was trapped in the GS Ball and Gold's Pichu Destroyed the GS freeing Celebi. In the Anime doesn't the GS ball get taken into Johto by ash? COuld that means the Gs Balls Purpose it to Catch Celebi and was lost by neo Team rocket in the anime instead of destroyed?

Back