• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Neon's Pokemon Layouts (Accepting requests!)

NeonGeaso

Neon
Years
Hello Mates! I, am Neon Geaso otherwise known as Cyberk!
And I do photoshop. a lot....
I don't know about you, but I love watching Poketubers go at it in lps and competitive battles. But have you ever wondered how they get their layouts for those videos? I used to until I found out that they hire their friends to make the layouts for them! I was inspired by them so I decided to make my own and use them for lps myself! take a look at them and tell me what you think mates!

Now on to the requests!

- You must have a solid reason why I should attempt to create them!
- Two requests at a time from people at this location:
http://aminoapps.com/page/pokemon/128321/cyberk999-robottoyamori
- This will take a while because of school, and not enough time at home because of gaming restrictions.

that's all and be sure to follow me on Pokemon amino where I am doing a Flora Sky Randomised Wedlocke!

if you have any questions, be sure to ask and i will get back to you as soon as i can.....maybe...

Back