• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopetish Adopt-A-Sprite Club

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    This is a little like the adoption club,but it is more like Neopets. We can put sprites up for adoption,name them and play with them,visiting the different areas and doing different things(more on that later). So,does anyone want to join?
    Some Pokemon at the Adoption Center at the Moment(adopted NeoPokemon:Rainbow Fearow):

Last edited:

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    can i adopt this sprite:
    Neopetish Adopt-A-Sprite Club
    hes a mewtwo/charizard fusion chao.i know,im bold.his name is mewzard.
    also,can i be co-owner?
    if they are like neopets,we should call them "neopokemon"!

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    You can be co-owner! Neopokemon sounds cool! Let's stick with that. I will adopt the attached sprite(the furthest left one.The rest are NeoPokemon up for adoption.). His name is Wolfocoy. He is a recolred Mightyena that is very outgoing and playful.I also will adopt Pixel(in my sig). She is a smart but shy Vulpix/Mew mix.
    When you adopt your Neopokemon you must put it in your sig.You may have up to four Neopokemon at a time. If you want a different one than one you have,you may put it up for adoption. You can either create a Neopokemon or adopt one.
    I will explain more once one more person has joined.

Last edited:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I WANT ONE! <Insanity> Poor Poor Me! I'm Not Good Spriter... Oh Well... </Insanity>

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    You can adopt! Give me a request for one and I'll make it and put it up for adoption!

Carlito-san

Years
    latias,put your pics URL's in IMG tags.ill move into the (we should use places in johto/kanto/hoenn/)mauville area!

Carlito-san

Years
    defanatly fortree.im more of a city person,and mauville is a city.(woah,i spelled it right!)

Back