• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopets Discussion

BlankVoid

鳥を落とす
    Years
    i dont get it...isn't neopets only fun when you cheat it? o_O? i played it 3 years back for a week and being the noob i am in games i never got passed 120k... -_-...im pretty sure you can still earn money quick by cheating the flash games and then giving the money to another account before it's frozen...

but kira is right...after you get to your desired amount of "NP" (1 million...3 million...500 trillion whatever)...doesnt it feel boring? -_-?

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    How do you cheat it!? XD

I don't want to reach a goal of NP, seriously, I want to get certain pets... for example : for my Lupe, I want it to be Haunted, Gelert, Spotted, Bori, Baby

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2007
    I'm an off-and-on player, but my account is pretty good. My pet has all his stats over 100, equipped with about 6mil worth in weapons, I have 1mil in the bank and a size 200+ store. I'd say my networth, including cash spent on training and other various things, is over 15mil.

How do you make cash? Games work, to a limit. I was able to get 15k a day off of them for a while, before it got so tedious I had to quit. Stockmarkets are steady, but slow. Restocking is by far the best, my daily income ranging from 50k-200k, and better restockers can get 3x that amount, or more.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I go to Neopets alot. I have several accounts but I only visit two of them normally. spiritgs and drakb. I visit my other accounts to feed my pets but I should just delete them. I'm not nearly as active or obsessed as I used to be. But then again that was before I discovered PC. ^^ One million NP is often a matter of luck. If you win the jackpot on some luck and chance games you can become an instant multi millionair. That'd be nice. I can think of many thing I'd spend it on. I'm currently saving up for a lab map. I'd also like to paint my pets. My Kau is already brown so that's fine. I want to paint my Bori fire and my other Bori will become my lab pet. I'd also like to paint my Lupe skunk and I'm not sure about my other pets.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Yeah sort of. You have to feed them, play with them, give them medicine when they're sick, and treat them well. So it is much like raising a real life pet, only, these don't sie. However it is mean to neglect them.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Well, I have a goal: I want a Maraquan Draik.

That's among the most expensive goals ever, so I'll be occupied for a while trying to do that. After I get my Maraquan Draik, I'll probably get bored of it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's absolutely HORRIBLE that Neopets has ads >>; I could rant all day about how much better it was without them.

Anyways, I want the lab map =3 But for now I don't even go on Neopets that often, so it doesn't really matter.

Does anyone else think their forum system sucks?

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Haha, I tried telling them, "Why don't you get a better forum system" and they practically told me to *bleep* off. ^^

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    I would start a guild with you PJ >.>;; I've never been good at making those xD I think the contests are the only thing that keep me on O.o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

How much NP do you have? And how much are you willing to spend? >>; I'm thinking 30,000 is the current estimate for me~

ForPortCity

www.forport.com
    Years
    I have a neopets account but I got bored of neopets so I just did something against the rules and got my account frozen which had 3 painted neopets I had a spotted grundo, glowing kourgra, and I christmas kacheek, I made a new account its FPCPaul if you want to neomail me or something!

BTW Paul why is your name in your neopets profile totally different then your real name ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Henry would be my middle name~

And I lied about my age so I could access everything >.>;

Ooops?

Back