• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopets RP (Needs a new name ^^; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
  • This is a Neopets RP as you'e probably noticed. The plot is:
    A powrful amulet has been stolen from the Faerie Queen Fyora, and whoever has taken it has been using it's power to cause destruction and havoc. The artifact was created for fighting off enemies, but the enemy is using it for horrible deeds. A group of young neopets have had their families killed or hurt by the menace with the amulet. To avenge the deaths of their loved ones, these orphaned neopets must find the murderer and return the amulet to Fyora.

Form-
    Name:
    Species:
    Appearance:

Mine-
    Name: Kiriko
    Species: Lupe
    Appearance: Tall thin blue lupe with a white shirt and blue jeans, and a silver cross necklace. She has light blue eyes. She carries a sword, and often wears a blue cape.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I guess I'll join, though I haven't played neopets for a looooooong time ^^;

Name: Lina
    Species:Cybunny
    Appearance: Very fluffy with blue and purple fur around my neck. And I have very big cute eyes n_n I have light blue angle wings on my back.

Chibi-kun

Crazy Chibi
    Years
  • I'll play too.

Name: Tsukiyo
    Species: Zafara
    Apperance: White fur with yellow/gold stars. Spikes and tip of tail is gold. Crystal blue eyes and small starry freckles. Wears a long blue poncho with a hood. Also wears a sliver moon shape necklace that she never takes off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back