• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopets

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    I did, but lost interest when my account was hacked a few years ago, and realized that it's a giant waste of time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2006
    Oh!:shocked:
    Didn't you tell the Neopets Help Team or Report it.
    I lost interest in it once when I got frozen and then I gained back up when my friend reminded me about it and then we created an account togather.......welll actuallt it was mine first but she wanted to do it with me.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Superstar said:
    Oh!:shocked:
    Didn't you tell the Neopets Help Team or Report it.
    I lost interest in it once when I got frozen and then I gained back up when my friend reminded me about it and then we created an account togather.......welll actuallt it was mine first but she wanted to do it with me.

I tried to do the think where you unfreeze your account because it was hacked, but there were questions that were incredibly specific about everything in your account, like "What stocks did you have?", which I couldn't answer because I couldn't remember. The rules are also incredibly strict. I think that the amount of frozen accounts on Neopets is somewhere in the 40s in percents.

Years
    Yeah, the questions are specific, but I still play neopets. I just enjoy being able to hang out with my Lupes. I suppose it's like an escape from the world.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I used to play it, But then It kinda got boring so I stopped, I've lost alot if interest to it XD

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    I haven't been on it recently. I go through phases... x3
    But my account is SpacePirate_Ryoko183.
    Thats my second account. I made it about a year or so after my original...
    but I dont really like my original account, so I use my Ryoko alot more.

exemption

void
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I pretty much quit Neopets a couple of months ago; I only play to lab and that's all. I've accomplished basically what I wanted to, and that was to have 50 trophies. Also, the fact that TNT sent me a warning for "abuse on the chat" when I don't even visit the Neoboards (it was also interesting to receive this warning 5:00am my time, as I calculated) was true hilarity. Still boggles me today.

The account is llewopnedyaj for anybody interested, I guess.

Last edited:

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I play Neopets...my current goals are to catch up on the Altador Plot (only up to the Collector) and to wait for the altador Cup. My account is bartho149.

Years
    I love neopets... I started when I was in fifth grade and I'm in tenth and still playing.. heh. It's on and off, though. I have a goal amount of NP I want to reach so I try to make at least 5000 a day.

I'm "cremycloud"
    I hate using the username now... because I was lame and didn't know how to spell "creamy" five years ago.

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    my account is scias_mew2_122

i still play neopets if i got bored playing PS2

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Neopets and a new Zetapets are they the same i have a accout on zetapets and is cool.in neopets i lost my accout xD..

Back