• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo's funky fusion/recolor shop

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
    Years

Funny Rayquaza Chao...

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
    Years
    Sithre said:
    Can i have a shiny dusklops with a scizor scythe in one hand.
    Scizor doesn't have any scythes, only pincers. Do you mean a Scyther scythe? Should it have a pole like the grim reaper, or only the scythe?

Team Emerald

I am the Red Lance of Lycia!
    Years
    thanks its really good i love it!! but umm i was thinkin could i get a site where alot of good sprites are? anybodys help would be appreciated

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    HAHAH, sweet thanks. That thing is pretty wicked, no if only i could find myself a shiny duskull to double team wiht my Scythers...I got alot of work ahead of me. I'll credit you.

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
    Years
    Sithre said:
    HAHAH, sweet thanks. That thing is pretty wicked, no if only i could find myself a shiny duskull to double team wiht my Scythers...I got alot of work ahead of me. I'll credit you.
    Hey, you gave credit to the wrong person! XD

Mew Chao

Archdoom

-=<[{Overlord of DOOM}]>=-
    Years
    Hey, I haven't been here for a while so i thought i'd request :)
    Could I have a scizor with blazikens legs and heracros's horn please. Oh and could it be in scizors colours? :D :nervous:
    I'm not worried if it looks weird, thanks :D :D ;)

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
    can i have a shiney rayquaza and deoxys fuison rayquaza base deoxys pars colored shiney rayquazas colors. please.

Archdoom

-=<[{Overlord of DOOM}]>=-
    Years
    :D Thanks, it rules!!! :) :) :D :D :classic: :classic: ;) :D :P :D
    Thankyou soo much !!!!!! :D
    EDIT: Oh and could i please request a hitmonlee/hitmonchan fusion please? (hitmonchan arms and hitmonlee legs) I'm not worried how weird it looks, thanks :nervous: :D :classic: :) :) :) :) :nervous:

Last edited:
    Back