• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Neptune's Shop of Shinies, Events, Etc*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hatched and they are not hacked. I had to hatch like a million of them nto actually get 1!

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
  • Yes :3
    And did you ever get that Meowth checked?

I actually went to check it myself, the person I was going to ask got into a fight with my friend and meh, I don't want to be in the middle of it.

PokeSecure says the Meowth was released between March 24, 2004 to April 4, 2004. and the date on mine says Oct. 23, 2006. So I think it is hacked, I wish I could get in contact with the person who traded it to me but looks like he's not coming back x3

And, yay, I could trade you a Bold natured Susumu Mew for Red and Green Anniversary Pichu is that alright?

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    I actually went to check it myself, the person I was going to ask got into a fight with my friend and meh, I don't want to be in the middle of it.

PokeSecure says the Meowth was released between March 24, 2004 to April 4, 2004. and the date on mine says Oct. 23, 2006. So I think it is hacked, I wish I could get in contact with the person who traded it to me but looks like he's not coming back x3

And, yay, I could trade you a Bold natured Susumu Mew for Red and Green Anniversary Pichu is that alright?
    Yea, but coud I have a refund for the Meowth? :/

Sure. Please PM me when you want to trade.
    I can trade now.
    You wanted the Umbreon and Celebi, right?

Last edited:

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
  • Yea, but coud I have a refund for the Meowth? :/

I can trade now.
    You wanted the Umbreon and Celebi, right?

You sure can, and again I apologize for the inconvenience
    I will meet you there in a few minutes with the Mew and your Pikachu?

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    You sure can, and again I apologize for the inconvenience
    I will meet you there in a few minutes with the Mew and your Pikachu?
    Oh, you don't have to give Pika back. xD
    I still have mine, would you trade a clone of the Mitsurin Celebi maybe?

Back