• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Neptune's Shop of Shinies, Events, Etc*

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Well for example...A Shiny Marril , Adamant, with 31 Ivs in Attack and Hp, with the Egg move Aqua Jet, and Sableye, Careful, with 31 Ivs in Hp, Defense, and Special Defense, with the Egg move Recover. Would that be too much?

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    well yes because what your asking for is the ultimate combination of egg moves and shiny natures a more reasonable thing to ask for would be something like a shiny dialga and shiny palkai, id prefer to give you legends cause it wont take aslong but if you really want those pokes we might be able to make a deal

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    soft resetting would take an age XD the only methord you can do that with is RNG

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Well, what if you only bred the Sableye?

And maybe a Shiny Palkia?

Last edited:

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    so do u mean a normal shiny palkia and a normal shiny sableye?

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    im not really a pro at pokemon, i can barely ev train so could we do shiny palkia and maybe a shiny charmander?

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    whell then how about a shiny riolu with any nature you want and a shiny (charmander squirtle or bulbasaur) of any nature you want, i have one of each of these of each nature, it took along time and alot of trading

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    ok, ill do the sableye, but because that is asking for alot, e.g. egg moves, shiny, specific nature, that'll have to be only that for mew

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    yup, so could u post all the required stuff for the sableye, so i can paste it into my notepad e.g <P>
    <P>Shiny Sabeleye<P>
    <P>Nature:<P>
    <P>Iv's:<P>
    <P>ect........

oops sorry about the <P> paragraph error

Last edited:

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    w8 is it possible to give a pokemon 31 to all stats in iv's?

Back