• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity

Years

• Welcome to my Dungeon of Creativity! Level: Illustrations!
    Just wanted to show some of my creations <3 Maybe you'll find it interesting?

* I love to draw and you can find my artwork on deviantArt and tumblr.

Here are some examples:
    (Click on image to see the full-size view)

Pokemon fanarts (more here):

Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity
    Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity

Original works:

Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity

* Btw, if you are interested (send me a private message) I'm taking commissions too, here is my current offer -> Commissions

* Here's my Redbubble shop where you can buy some nice stuff with my art -> Redbubble shop
    (So far you can get posters, bags, mugs, pillows, phone cases. Let me know if you want me to add more illustrations and thingies like t-shirts.)
    [Hehe, It's not like I'll be a millionaire, on Redbubble I get only like about 10% for one product but it's always something, right?..]

* Ah, I'm also on Miiverse where you can find my pixel art. This service is for Nintendo 3DS and WiiU users.

Hope that you like my art! Have a nice day~

Years
  • My latest Pokemon Sun & Moon fanart:

Neshi's Dungeon of Creativity

My latest illustration for the Pokemon Sun & Moon Countdown for the Worldwide Release -> [link]
    Version with text here -> [link] And a close-up ->[link]
    Alola region is so exotic and magic so I wanted to draw something special. <3 I imagined the scene of fire rituals where, of course, our heroes got involved and something unusual happened.

Also if you'd like a nice poster or a fancy shirt and other stuff, my drawing is available on Redbubble ->[link]

Back