• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nessie & Champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Okay, fine. I'll be the dinosaur loving, scientific freak:

Okay, proof that nessie exists:
    sonograph, a large, pattle like fin, and in another, a large mouth, with very large teeth. this automaticly takes Nessie out of the plesiosaur catagory, as Pleasiosaurs, as a rule, have small heads, long necks. Now, pliosaurs, on the other hand, are KNOWN for having HUGE heads, small necks, and enourmous bodies. How would such a large creature survive in a lake?

Sightings, Photographs:

that well known picture of nessie with it's head on a long neck, far above the surface: Fake, It has been proven as false, it was actually a minature submarine with a mount.

Sightings ratios:

Nessie sightings: approximatly one a year
    Long neck: 30% but a lot of that may be to opinion
    One 'hump' on back: 10%
    Two: 3% not likly
    Fins: don't need to go over that
    tail: uncertain

odds of nessie existing: little to none
    Odds of all dinosaurs, minus the birds, going extinct 65 million years ago: nearly certian.

Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    I think **** dressed up as the loch ness monster, since ** is a reptile-like member anyway. See, I censored my post so I would hurt ****' feelings, or get in trouble.

And, I don't think it's real, so ha.
    you COULD show a bit of politeness

What I want to know, is why veryone is so hyped up over a long extenct monster. as fat as we know, the sonographs could have been of a dolphin, since they are known to hang out at the area where loch ness meets the ocean...

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    I could be more polite, but...no. I'm done being polite to certain fony people, that put on an innocent facade. Well, to stay on topic, another creature, Yeti, are they real? I find them more interesting.
    I donot care weither your mad @ me or not Nick :P
    ----

And to heck with the Yeti. It does not belong in this thread.Create another Trhead for it :p

aaaaaa

Oh yeah, I'm totally 'spouting useless jargon'.
    Funny that, given my post is based on scientific proof.
    And yours is just blind faith.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    Me??? Or jess? My post was playing around, if you wre talking about me.
    No, She was speaking about bna_li . Of course not one person yet besides a1337a has something that has in-depth garbage.
    Sorry but Religion vs lies, Kinda easy to tell which will win :p

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't know, it could be possible... n_n

aaaaaa

You know that right? I mean, I'll bet you never even read my post, because your feeble mind wouldn't be able to comprehend that facts can disprove your precious bible.

How about this.
    Before you reply to me again, I want you to read my post.
    Then in debate style, address each one of my points that you disagree with, in a style that actually holds water (no pun intended) instead of just 'God made it happen'.

Otherwise, don't bother referring to my factual information as 'garbage' when all you have to back up your claims is hypocritical, contradictory fiction

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • a1337a said:
    Religion *is* lies though.
    You know that right? I mean, I'll bet you never even read my post, because your feeble mind wouldn't be able to comprehend that facts can disprove your precious bible.

How about this.
    Before you reply to me again, I want you to read my post.
    Then in debate style, address each one of my points that you disagree with, in a style that actually holds water (no pun intended) instead of just 'God made it happen'.

Otherwise, don't bother referring to my factual information as 'garbage' when all you have to back up your claims is hypocritical, contradictory fiction
    Sorry but you might get banned for making a moronic comment like that.
    And to heck with your post.It is a pile of GARBAGE and you know it :p

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ok, yes, she did make a bad post, but so did you Jess. This can't go anywhere but down, so I'm gonna try to stop it before it turns into a flame war.

*Closed*

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back