• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

netbattle team

Sirius Black1234

Chromatics Vet
    Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    hiya. this is my first team to post.. got several, but this one actually worked pretty well for me in the netbattle.

Exeggutor
    • Sleep Powder
    • Stun Spore
    • Psychic/Giga Drain
    • Explosion

Ludicolo
    • Rain Dance
    • Surf
    • Ice Beam
    • Giga Drain/Leech Seed
    (my reasoning in this setup is his ability: he regains health during rain, but i haven't decided whether i want the additional bit-by-bit of leech or the one big giga drain)

Metagross
    • Meteor
    • Earthquake
    • Psychic
    • Swagger

Starmie
    • Surf
    • Thunderbolt
    • Ice Beam
    • Swagger/Thunder Wave

Machamp
    • Cross Chop
    • Counter (works so well.. it's uncanny)
    • Rock Slide/Body Slam
    • Hidden Power (ghost)

Blissey
    • Thunder Wave
    • Softboiled
    • Aromatherapy
    • Seismic Toss

or

Arcanine
    • Hidden Power (grass)?
    • ExtremeSpeed
    • Fire Blast
    • Crunch?

or

Flareon
    • Overheat
    • Iron Tail
    • Shadow Ball
    • Body Slam

i'm an old-school r/b/y player, so i'm still not completely familiar with all the new pokes, but these are the ones that impress me so far.. i dunno.. i could use some tips.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Sirius Black said:
    hiya. this is my first team to post.. got several, but this one actually worked pretty well for me in the netbattle.

Exeggutor
    • Sleep Powder
    • Stun Spore
    • Psychic/Giga Drain
    • Explosion

Ludicolo
    • Rain Dance
    • Surf
    • Ice Beam
    • Giga Drain/Leech Seed
    (my reasoning in this setup is his ability: he regains health during rain, but i haven't decided whether i want the additional bit-by-bit of leech or the one big giga drain)

Metagross
    • Meteor Mash
    • Earthquake
    • Agility
      [*]Explosion/Rock Slide/Sludge bomb

Starmie
    • Surf
    • Thunderbolt
    • Ice Beam
    • Thunder Wave

Machamp
    • Cross Chop
    • Counter (works so well.. it's uncanny)
    • Rock Slide/Body Slam
    • Hidden Power (ghost)

Blissey
    • Thunder Wave
    • Softboiled
    • Aromatherapy
    • Seismic Toss

or

Arcanine
    • Hidden Power (grass)?
    • ExtremeSpeed
    • Fire Blast
    • Crunch?

or

Flareon
    • Overheat
    • Hidden Power[Fighting]
    • Shadow Ball
    • Body Slam

i'm an old-school r/b/y player, so i'm still not completely familiar with all the new pokes, but these are the ones that impress me so far.. i dunno.. i could use some tips.

the movesets look somewhat straight.......but a bit of advice on that, for NetBattle, just go to your team builder, click on File, then click on Export to Text. It will provide a text format of your team including items, traits, EVs, and whatnot that you can copy and paste into these forums to make things easier to rate.

As for the team in general, you lack a real physical tank. You'll want to Drop Flareon because for one thing, it sucks, and because 2 fire types that are more physical oriented on the same team is definitely a bad idea. Other than that, it's not all THAT bad, but look up some standard movesets at:

smogon.com
    or
    morlord.net/forums

Back