• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Netbook

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    if you are just going to be bringing it to school for notes, surf the web and other little things like that sure. Don't expect it to play games or run that quickly though.

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    I have a netbook, and am posting from said netbook.

As has been mentioned, high-end games don't work well, and it's only really good for reading, schoolwork and PC. <3

I use an Acer Aspire One and dual-boot Windoze XP and Ubuntu Netbook Remix (Linux).

Yes, do get one.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    [jq]well i'm getting one for my uni, because I'll need to work a lot and to keep informed [/jq]
    Well if it's for uni then I suggest getting a laptop really.

I gots a netbook, use it for downloads, msn and internet.

Years
    well a netbook is useful for study purposes as its very lightweight and portable (compared to a bulky laptop) and easily fits into all types of bags; good for uni.

In uni, I'm going to get myself a netbook for all my work instead of carrying around heaps of bags. Only bad thing about netbooks is the low storage options due to SSD being the only reliable option because imo hdd will fail for something like a netbook + drain battery like a *.

They can also be used for light usage.

The current laptops (15" - 19") will soon become like desktops-- not feasible to take wherever you want.

Back