• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NetherHeaven High the RPG

was it a good idea to make the comic NetherHeaven High into an RP

• Yes it was

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Nope bad idea

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don?t really care were the idea came from

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Welcome to Netherheaven High I got the idea from this site NetherHeaven High read the NetherHeaven High page it will help you under stand the RP (also I cant get sued for this right???? RIGHT???. Now this is a high school form Angels and Demon's you may have one angel and one demon form. You can have A character from the comic (If you think you can act him/her out) or make your own, if you make your own then you must either, give it in type, or give a picture from the comic (must be a background character with no name) or anther pic that looks like the demons and angels in the comic.
    Now for classes:

Angel/Demon battle tactics: The course in which the students are taught how to properly focus and control the powers granted to them by their heritage as well as to fight others of their own kind. Practice is generally done in pairs or small groups and since tension has been known to run high between the two races the course has been split into Angel and Demon battle tactics, although the two classes are occasionally brought together for supervised tests of their capabilities.

Lunch: Even the angelic and demonic need to eat and have a break at times. And that is what this time is for. Inter-racial mingling is encouraged although there are always at least a few peacekeepers present to make sure that people behave.

Other world history: During this course, angels and demons alike get to learn about the worlds around them, both their own and some of the more significant other oness.

Gym: Based primarily on physical development, the aim of the gym class is to improve the overall physical strength and fitness of the students, providing a counterbalance for the academic subjects as well as sharpening the students' outdoor survival skills in a controlled environment.

Monster defense classes: During this course demons and angels are brought together to an arena to face a variety of the less hospitable creatures of their world in combat. Although some theory is discussed, the course is primarily combat-oriented and is led by Adagio Calavera, a stern, cruel, and sarcastic demon who harbours a considerable bias towards half-breeds. Mr. Calavera is a tall and well built demon with short, spiky, blood red hair and pale skin. He also has a pair of short, curved hairs sticking out of his forehead, a pair of pitch black bat wings and a slender, black tail with a very sharp diamond-shaped point. He usually wears a black, sleeveless karate gi.

Biology - Just what it says on the tin, this course would involve the study of the plants and animals of the world; their habitats, uses, dangers etc. This course also involves a number of field trips as it is considered important to observe several creatures and plants in their natural enivronment.

Racial sensitivity course - An official attempt to quel the mistrust between demons and angels. During this course demons and angels would be purposefuly mixed and posed with a variety of trust-building and team-work excersises with the aim of easing the racial division within the school. The course is led by Mizlana Fairlight, a cheerfull, social, optimistic, and friendly half-angel of a good 3125 years age, with curly, blonde hair, friendly looking brown eyes and white angel wings, counterbalanced by her pointed demon's tail, also blonde, and a pair of short horns that show her demonic heritage. Proffessor Fairlight loves nothing more than to see romances spark between the two races and has been known to encourage such things wherever she thinks she percieves them, much to her students' embarassment.

Societal Studies - A course with the intent of giving students a picture of how the angelic, demonic, and maybe some other notable societies work as well as the laws they abide.

Battle Scholar course - This course provides a more academic approach to battle training and involves the reviewing and analyzing of the strategies applied by remarkable warriors as well as some of the battles they have had, in addition to the learning of better discipline and more efficient training techniques. The students are prompted into actively studying, and thereby also learning more from, each battle they go through. Although many consider this a very dry course, its benefits are plain to see.
    Name: (your name)
    Race: (Demon, Angel or mix (note mix?s must be MOSTLY something angel or demon)
    Powers: (tell use what your char can do power wise (like Silver's bow in comic)
    Room: from the rooms I list there both two roomers
    Physical Appearance: (Pic or type will do)
    Personality: (tell use what your char is like)
    RP sample: (Yes I would like one please)

316: Clow(my char later) Azreal
    213: Yuan/Kagura
    167: Felix/*open
    425: *open/open
    616: Shuchiro /*open
    785: Quina/Dyne
    136: Jet(me again) Meg
    678: *open/*open
    528: *open/*open
    492: *open/*open
    739: Paige/Mizuno
    This is my first loner RPG if someone thinks they can help make this RPG better just tell me. Ill make my form later I?m a bit wore out, its late were I am right now and this took awhile.

Last edited:

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    ^^COOL^^

Name:Meg(nick name)
    Race: demon
    Powers:Clairvoyance(see the future)Transportion,Telekinesis(can move things)
    Room:136
    Physical Appearance:Not really tall,long black hair with red highlights,it go's down to her back and it's very silky,whenever she's happy her eyes turn green,when her eyes hit the sun it turns yellow,when she's bored it turns violent,when she's sad it turns dark blue,when she's upset they turn red(nobody really notices that of her),wears a black skirt,and a white shirt that says"Mess with me and I'll mess you UP!" dark red letters,has these long but not really long black wings,wears these kind of earing that dangles around on her left ear(it's to seal her demon form and it also seals her wings too)
    Personality:Acts tough,kind of slow of knowing stuff,willing to help anyone,really hates when someone messes with her(like really annoying her),caring at times but sometimes cold to some people. In battle she is very competitive, when she is really injured and the enemy is going to attack her,she takes off her earing and she changes into her demon form,when she changes into her real form the only thing that can make her change back is when someone kisses her(I know,it's the only thing I can think of.)ON THE BARE LIPS!

Do I have to do a RP SAMPLE?

Last edited:

Clow

Years
    Ok well for power's let's go with short visions in and no controlling elements TO well. For RP samples I'll see if other people thank it would be better if we did them if not then that's ok. As for look's you forgot to add if he had wing's or maybe a tail please EVERYONE ready the comic a little so you see what ALL the demon's and angel's look like in this RP.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Name: Paige
    Race: mix mostly demon
    Powers: Paige uses a fan that is made of black and clear mirrors she uses the shadows and reflections of things to make strong attacks her fan can also be used as a shield. She can heal wounds and attack people without touching them but it takes alot out of her, so that she can barley stand. Her fan is really heavy and really sharp it has a cresent moon shap on the bottom of it.
    Room: 739
    Physical Appearance: Paige has plum colored hair that goes down to her ankles, she ties her hair up into two pony tails, and she uses black lace the tie up her hair. Her eyes are silver and in the right light seem either crimson or lavender, her skin is pale white, and her lips are a deep red color. She is 5 '3' and seems small but has a nice figure, her nails are long but not creepy and they are painted black. Paige has a forked tail and she also has two small black horns on the top of her head, her ears are pointed a bit and so are her canine teeth, she also has a pair of black bat wings. Paige wears a black long sleeve shirt that show her shoulders, she wears a pair of black baggy jeans, black fingerless gloves, and black sneakers with dark grey knee high socks.
    Personality: Paige is quiet and shy, she always seems unsure of herself and is easily pushed around. She is also really polite and kind to most things, but she tries to distance herself from others as much as possible. When in battle her personality changes to an extremly cold cruel and uncaring one, she does not notice anything but the fight and does not seem to care about her own pain.
    RP sample: Should I?

Last edited:

Clow

Years
    Wow... nice long and descriptive, I like it I think you may be in I think I may cut the RP sample of all together also let's keep all wing's small just for the record it's the size that all the angel's/ demon's have. If this gets bigger ill add more room but no more than 16 ok? Also remember you can have an angel two.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Name: Azreal (thats what everyone calls him, since no one, not even himself knows his real name)
    Race: Mix, mostly Angel
    Powers: He has a mechanical sword that he can turn into elemental flying daggers at will, however, the elemental effect will wear off quickly and they would become normal daggers.When the daggers hit something, the sword will regenerate itself.The sword has the picture of large black angelic wings and a cresent moon on the blade.The blade is a black color.Azreal can also use pyrokenesis (the ability to control fire), though he can only create small flames when he isn't angry.However, randomly when angry, he can create a inferno of flames easily.
    Room: Room 316
    Physical Appearance: He has long silver hair that goes down to his waist, and he is 6'5 feet tall.His eyes are a grey color and he has black angelic wings.His ears are pointed, and so are his wolf like teeth that a demon has.Azreal has an slighty atletic build.He wears a black jacket, black pants, and black sneakers.He has a red headband that has a picture of a cresent moon and an black winged angel flying.His palms has the outlines of a fireball on them, which he hides with his fingerless gloves that are black as the night sky.

Personality: Azreal is a serious, non-humorous person.He is often calm and collected, however easily angered.He is more nice than he seems when if you get on his good side, though that is hard, as he isn't the talkative type, and will only listen when he wants to.During battle, he is ruthless, cold and will only stop battling till he wants to, or untill he has a casuality.Overall, he isn't the friendly type to just about anyone.

Last edited:

Clow

Years
    Um.... ok one your char must be Mostly something and it wouldn't be wise to look like a mix all the time have a main angel look so poeple dont hate you. And there is no 216 we dod have 316 though. Oh and Than your profile is better I'm droping the RP sample thing no one wants to do it. Also If anyone has any idea for the RP tell me like more classes would be nice

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Name: Felix
    Race: Angel
    Powers: (I don'y know if it is spell like this but it is the power to creat and control fire) Pyroquinesis
    Room: 167
    Physical Appearance: tall man, black suit open, the wings are 1'50 hight, with white hair, usually uses a hat, black boots, white shirt, black glasses because he is blind, a long white stick that he is always holding with his right hand, ne nas a silver watch for blind people,
    Personality: normally serious, he is not a very funny guy, when he is in a battle he is happy, and he is always trying to cheer up the others

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I edited it now.So when is this going to start?

Clow

Years
    AE I will let the tail and teeth slide but no horns, You guys do no you get an Angel room char and a Demon room char, even if there mix there main something. Zabuza 1 we are droping the sample RP thank you for doing one but no one else wants to. Also I would like to see more descipted Physical Appearance and Personality. and we will started when we have at least 4 angel's and demon's one more thing anyone with a room on my list is in

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I just edited the personality of my character.Now is there anything else i have to edit, since personality was the only thing i felt was lacking a bit.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Well I put a little bit more information. If you think it isn't enought I will fill it with somethig that comes to my mind.

Clow

Years
    Ok well I?ll put my form down
    Demon

Name: Jet
    Race: Mix (mostly demon. He and Clow are brother's byt not even they no it. There also rivals)
    Powers: the ability to summon dark, purple colored will-o-wisp to attack and defend him. He can also summon a horned imp.
    Room: 136
    Physical Appearance: Jet has long gray hair, Dark Brown eyes, he wear's a Black head band with a bat on it. He has a tail like most demons (the pointed end with shape on the end his is a diamond) and small wings. He also has pointed teeth and pointed ears. He wear's a black shirt with a black heart with bat wings coming out of it on it. He also has a grey fest he wear's over it. He has normal black Jean?s and gray shoes with four black bat wing's going in an X pattern.
    Personality: He's is mischievous, nice, and bold. He loves to joke around and kick back, he also loves to fight. He has nothing against angels though he douse hangout more with demon's. He also In joy?s a fight with Clow but they often take it to far.

Angel

Name: Clow
    Race: Mix (look above)
    Powers: the ability to turn light into ray's, weapon, and to shield himself.
    Room: 316
    Physical Appearance: Clow has blond hair, Dark blue eyes, and thin black glasses. He has a white shirt with a pocket on it and the angel logo (like in the comic) and he wears blue jeans. He has normal white wing's but he shed?s black feather's (It was the only Mix thing I could think of)
    Personality: Clow is smart but kind of cold at times, He can really let lose when he's around his friends though. he doesn?t really like demons but he doesn?t hate them either, He is a bit less excepting then Jet, but he loves to fight just as much as he dose.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Name: Mizuno

Race: Mix (Although technically a 50/50 case, he's been raised as if he were a pure demon and has never been told of his angelic heritage which is consequently very surpressed.)

Powers: Pyromancy (Capable of creating flames that are dark purple and black in colour and manipulating them. Typically either as a direct projectile or in the shape of a sword that he weilds, although he can use them to create a shield or an obstacle as well.),
    Dancing Lights (A part of his angelic heritage which he very rarely utilizes. Mizuno is capable of creating small semi-sentinent orbs of bright, white light that can be used for portable light sources or as decoys. He is, himself, very disturbed by this ability and his parents even more so.)

Room: 739

Physical Appearance: Mizuno has pitch-black hair which is about shoulder-length and always just a bit messy. His skin is a bit pale and he has a pair of piercing, clear-blue eyes, a rather unusual characteristic as demonic ones go. There is a pair of enigmatic scars on the exact spot of Mizuno's shoulders where wings might have been, the presence of which his parents never really explained to him. In addition, Mizuno has a pair of unusually sharp teeth at the sides of his mouth (In the upper jaw) which give his smile a slightly menacing quality as well as unusually sharp, claw-like fingernails which actually work as weapons in combat. He also has a tail like demons do, although it lack the standard diamond-shape point, it is the same colour as his hair. He usually wears a pair of dark read pants along with a black shirt and a pair of dark brown shoes. He also has a silver pendant designed in the shape of a crescent moon which he wears around his neck (An accessory which no-one with any sense of self-preservance would mock in his presence).

Personality: A fairly amiable, if somewhat reclusive individual. Mizuno has often felt like something of an outcast among the demons with which he lived. Ever since he was a small child, he felt like he was different, special somehow. But his parents would quench such thoughts as soon as they caught wind of them. Mizuno has always wondered about his place in the world and can sometimes be found brooding over his past, particularly the presence of the two scars on his back but he generally just lives in the present. He is fairly amiable and polite with others, and tends to get along with both angels and demons, although he has very little experience of dealing with angels. When he does get angry he is certainly no coward, something that a couple of unfortunate demons in his old neighbourhood learned the hard way. Although too intelligent to actively pick a fight, Mizuno has no qualms about responding to percieved treaths both verbally and, if need be, with force. Although he enjoys out-witting his opponents rather than just striking them down with blunt force.

RP sample: I take it, this part isn't necessary any more?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back