• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Netto-kun's Trade Thread!

Years
    your going to trade me right?
    I was going to trade you: I waited a little and you didn't show up and I needed to go.

do you want anything from my thread for your TRU Regigigas?
    I would like your shiny Eevee.

Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Lati@s
    Raikou
    Entei
    Darkrai
    Celebi

What are their natures please?

Ho-Oh: Quirky
    Lugia: Gentle
    Latias: Jolly
    Latios: Gentle
    Raikou: Hardy
    Entei: Naughty
    Darkrai: Brave
    Celebi: Lax

Do you want any of them?

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
    Years
    Ho-oh, is it UT?

fillllerrrrr

Wait, I'm stupid it even says UT there...
    okay i'll take ho-oh then.

add my fc

1161 7097 5923

do I add plat or diamond?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    i have an nz jirachi. can i trade it for your mystry mew and 10 aniv raikou? lol

MidnightxSerenity

Trading Shinies & Legendaries!
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Hey there, Im interested in your shiny squirtle and your shiny cyndaquill. I have a thread that lists a lot of legendaries and shinies so let me know if your interested and if you want to trade.

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    sorry my internet hasbeen down for a few days. when is a good time for you to trade?

Years
    Hey there, Im interested in your shiny squirtle and your shiny cyndaquill. I have a thread that lists a lot of legendaries and shinies so let me know if your interested and if you want to trade.

Are you on the right thread? I don't have a shiny Squirtle or a shiny Cyndaquil.

sorry my internet hasbeen down for a few days. when is a good time for you to trade?

At 7 PM GMT-3. (if tomorrow)

Back