• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    the apocalytic world where an evil emperor has control of a powerful army of pokemon. In a city ruins, u spot a squadron of dark salamence flying overhead. One of them notice u and ..

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    rite in the evil emperor's fortress! two lucario guards spots u and drag u over to the evil emperor himself, who turned out to be...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    (um...i said "emperor", not "empress", anyway...) fight the armor-plated tyranitar who makes even fighting type pokemon cower in fear! But luckily for u....

Ársa

k.
    Years
    ^^You missed a post

*Going from manutdrule's post:

A Pokemon Ranger snags the Tyranitar. You then travel to the battle frontier where you enter Artisian Cave. There you find...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    the deep dark hole which is rite beside the fumbling emperor. EEEEEWWWW, what the heck...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    using its dark psychic powers to completely freeze u in ur tracks. But fortunately the evil emperor dropped rite on top of the shadow jirachi from the hole and drapion appears to make shadow jirachi momentarily distracted for u...

Years
    ...Using its Shadow Wings. You are pulled closer until Mew attacks the Jirachi taking it off Guard.

And Tortured_Soul, I didn't miss any post, the one right above me which I carried on was:
    fight the armor-plated tyranitar who makes even fighting type pokemon cower in fear! But luckily for u....

And I carried on with:
    ...You packed Mew in your Pocket (Mewtwo's Nemesis). Send it out. As Mew prepares a Psybeam, Mewtwo attacks Mew with...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    While mew is trying to kill jirachi you smash a pan over mews head. Seeing as you are evil like yu help the dark jirachi rule the world until.......

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Darth vader giving out cookies while skipping. We all did not see that and kill him. You then realise that misty would make a good partner. Ypu nd her get married. In that turn of events...

Back