• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Years
    say "Oh we need to find his son" but it sounds like this "ohhhhhhhhh wee nedd dooooo hindd is Sunnnnnn" and you go you mean nemo and it then says....

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    The island that is weird. Then you go BOOM! And die then come back on Giratina and he goes BOOM! Then you go down the sea and go to see Kyogre who...

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
    realise that your pet orange wailord has exploded. if u go to pallet town ull see some wailord flubber pick it up and ull transform into a constipated growlithe

Circuit

Years
    Raibies! You touch Mudkip and he melts and then you melt into chocolate, again, and die! Hahahahahahaha!...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    But then again dying is not a bad thing as you are randomly revived once again. Oh great now that im revived i have to deal with something stupid. And what would that be..oh god no magikarp can bounce and due to that they world...

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
    Randomly explodes as you get blasted onto the moon and made a discovery. The moon is made of cheese!

Circuit

Years
    When you discovered that there is meat under the cheese. It was gooses feet and the was a moon meat mine on the moon. You get caught and are enslaved when....

Back