• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    a totodile!you wonder what happens. then you see dialga using roar of time then use WTo_0 on the dialga&^%^then you^$#%^% are in coronet!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    you go are 41victory and shinygold fan the only ones posting here after saying that you will appear on the moon...

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    and cresselia kicks you off then you end up in giratina's back, stab it and you'll die, so pet it and then you end up in *The Simpson's theme song starts* The Simpsons show!
    meet Bart and show him you Feraligatr, then...

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Suicide if you wanna keep the simpson's record. you come up towards a level(INFINITE) Feraligatr and you get grabbed by darkrai into downstairs.you are encountering level -100 pokemon! afterwards...

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    you meet the elite beat agents and Pheonix Wright who tell you to.....

wow

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    And operate your brain out. OH NO!!! you're homer simpson! Do'h? now...

Melody

Banned
    Years
    you Find a lv100 Mew who shows you how to hack the PC from the inside so you can escape you are then teleported by an angry Kirlia to May's house where her mom asks you if you like her...answer no and you will escape to sandgem town where...

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    You will encounter a Wobbuffet who will eat your Pokemon therefore you must find another Wobbuffet and battle it with your new Wobbuffet which will lead to...

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    QWFQ$%REG@TWGB&_!RAFADR!R^&%#!%^(*GHNSGWAFASG town which will corrupt your game to get it back you must beat......

Back