• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    a giant piece of talking rock with one eye ball appears but you end up chucking a Masterbal which....

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    captures the wise one, collapsing all of existance around you. after saying ****! you..

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Use metronome and you use bounce. You realize that a little half eggshell can't bounce high, so you take Misty's head and bounce on that, it is a really powerful attack. Then...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    All the yolk comes shooting out of your butt. "Now I'll never be a Togetic. Well, at least I still have my head," you say. then you just realize you DO have a head, and its MISTY'S!!! You scream at the top of your lungs and blasts of at the speed of light(the yolk still is squirting out of your butt so now you just made a yellow line in the sky). Then...

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    BUT you missed him! he was the first one you battled!! now, you are lost in akihabara. so you

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    where she captures that shiny Charizard so you get really mad and..

Back