• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    Then ROFLCOPTER gets shot down by an extremely grumpy Grandma that says, "pancake this!" then she puts together a rebelion against the people that plan to suffocate the elderly and sick society. then...

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    but are too slow and are about to be massacred when you save them by sending out a lvl 1204823046983476 lugia and using aeroblast on the tauros. but before the elderly can thank you, you mistake them for some weird old pokemon and blast them with aeroblast as well. after that..

bubba115115

delete my acount please
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    you shut your game off and trun it back on to see you are now a gaint...

bubba115115

delete my acount please
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    and then a mod apears and and cheers you on but then you turn into a kid again and shut off the game

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    ... but since you whine and whine about being small, you turn into a giant again, but your nose turns bigger everytime you lie, so you....

bubba115115

delete my acount please
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    eat the flesh of a human and be come normal and then you go to the e4 and realize this is not a cheat and you stop posting here

Attack_of_the_Turtwig

Super Turtwig
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2007
    but then you realized they lied to stop this neverending cheat so you take an army of Shaymins all armed with panzerfausts and start blastin the crap out of them when...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Before,mew appears, but it revealed it self as a substitude.

Then mew w/ AAMay kissing appears and teleports away somewere w/ impossibleity of finding it. you suicide, going to pokehell. then Darkraisatanas demolishes your soul.

You officially die and Ash and May lived happily ever after. THE END

lets close this

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    But you don't have one so you give it a cupcake instead! And then the Larvitar...

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    ...then you find out that the Larvitar hates cupcakes, so he throws it up and uses a Hyper Beam attack. He learned Hyper Beam!! Also, he blasted a wall with a level -64 Machamp in it, but...

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Then a Magikarp comes along and attacks the Machamp! Since the Machamp is at such a low level...

Back