• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nevvy's stuff

Years
  • I have lots of fakes, but they're for gale so aren't gonna be posted here yet ^^
    so... for now, here's a random thing i just did.
    Don't ask.
    Nevvy's stuff

^NOT A POKEMON^

And a fusion:
    Nevvy's stuff

And two scratch pokemon:
    Nevvy's stuff

Nevvy's stuff

^^ Stay tuned, comments and criticisms welcome.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I can't really say much about the first one besides that it's really cool XD It looks fantastic, your colours are great, and the shading is too, plus the overall design comes together nicely.

Your fusion is great, since you didn't just copy and paste the parts, so it looks really authentic. The scratches a the bottom are also good, with shading and everything seeming to be in order.

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
  • omg you make me so jealous. T_T those sprites are great, I wish I could do that. The Bastiodon scratch is the best I think, it look just like the official sprite. How long have you been spriting?

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The fakemon looks really amazing. Like a mutant-like pokemon. The shading and choice of colors is great.
    And the two scratch pokemon look really nice, especially their poses. The Bastiodon is really good, it looks better than the original!

Years
  • Amachi:
    Thankyou, glad you like my little experiment. The fusion was for a contest, i like doing extreme fusions, but the scratch bastiodon was my first try ever at a real pokemon scratch.
    Zorin: ^^ Thanks a lot. And i'm not sure... three years maybe? Something like that. XD if you really want to know, track down my first threads at serebii.
    C3LEBI: Are you talking about the first one? Cos that's nto a fakemon, no where near XD it's may out in colours, size, general design, you know, whatever. It was just an experiment, my fakes are in something more similar to dp style. ^^ thankyou for you comments, i like the bastiodon too.

Back