• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New abilities and Dream World abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Serperior: Contrary: Moves used on the Pokémon that raise stats lower the stats, while the moves that lower the stats raise the stat.

Leaf Storm: Attack of 140. Lowers special attack two stages when used.

With Contrary, Leaf Storm raises it two special attack levels.

Oh, I never thought of that! Thanks for the idea :P

And I love the new abilities, like Regenerator. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems really good.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I love Moxie it is amazing and thanks to it my Krookodile is amazing I also like Regenerator,Mummy,Harvest,Contrary,Multiscale. the list goes on....

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
  • The colorful bird fossil from Unova, Slaking, and Regigigas all should have gotten new abilities. The fossil probably wouldn't even be Uber due to it's poor defenses, and Regigigas should be Uber anyways because it's a difficult to obtain legendary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back