• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Adopt-a-pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ok so can i adopt a shiny azurill please and a random egg and a wurmple that will become a silcoon please

and do we have t oget the pics to put them in our sig cos i have a great site i can use if so i would just like to know :) and how will i find out what my random egg is :)
    thankyou bye bye

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    jamie emerald said:
    ok so can i adopt a shiny azurill please and a random egg and a wurmple that will become a silcoon please

and do we have t oget the pics to put them in our sig cos i have a great site i can use if so i would just like to know :) and how will i find out what my random egg is :)
    thankyou bye bye

You can get your pics from anywhere you want or you can ask Smeargle_Boy. I got mine from a website with Pokemon Sprites. You will know when your random egg hatches when you get PMed by Smeargle_Boy. ^-^

Oh and Smeargle_Boy, can I adopt a Skitty please!

Years
    AWWWWWWWWW omg i love me pokemon but well can i have a nother 3 random eggs please but can thet be one fire and one grass and a water one (praying for a totodile would love it shiny but i understand if it cant be) if thats possible to have one grass one water and one fire thanks if not ill just have one please :)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Birdman said:
    So we ask Smeargle Boy for the pokemon and get the sprite some where else?

If you ask him, he'll probably be able to find one for you, but I believe in the first post he says something like that you can find your own picture if you want to. It's your choice. If you can't find a site with sprites, I know a few.

Smeargle_boy

The king of smeargles!
    Years
    jamie emerald said:
    AWWWWWWWWW omg i love me pokemon but well can i have a nother 3 random eggs please but can thet be one fire and one grass and a water one (praying for a totodile would love it shiny but i understand if it cant be) if thats possible to have one grass one water and one fire thanks if not ill just have one please :)

Sorry, but you can only have one more random egg because there is only one in stock. And besides, random eggs are only for if I don't have what your'e looking for.

Years
    well can i have the one random egg and well you didnt have a totodile to adopt or a cyndaquil so im taking gambles with the eggs :) plus i like the randomness of it :)
    so can i have the one random egg the nfor now please :)

Kiora

7H3 33V33 4ND L47|475 L0V3
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 12, 2006
    O.O Lotias is so pretty..i love Latias, so i wnat her...and also, a shiney skitty

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 5, 2007
    I want an egg! Please.... I was also just wondering how do you know when your egg will hatch and what pokemon it will be?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back