• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and clueless!

Ashi

The cupcake theif!
    Years
    Hello everyone! My name is Ashi J. I'm an artist, not amazing but decent I like to think. As long as it sells! Haha. And I'm here to enjoy pokemon just like everyone else!

I had a rather bad experience at another pokemon forum and figured rather then having to put with with more cons than pros, I'd move to a different forum.

I found this place thanks to google, it looked the most appealing compared to any others that popped up. So kudos to whoever designed it, I'm impressed by the first glance, really drew me in. Now I've signed up to see if the community will keep me here unlike the last one!

I hope to make lots of friends/pokepals lol. Already seems like a great place after reading most of the FAQ/Rules. And finally, just nice to meet you all!

Last edited:

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Look no further! You sound like you need some fun right now. Scroll down a little and check out the trivia forums for endless hours of fun and creatively-used time. If you need anything, VM me. (psst, watch the four word rule)

Remember: you're a member!

Ashi

The cupcake theif!
    Years
    Ooo, I'll be sure to go have a looksy over there!

And I sure will, needn't worry about that. In fact I think it's one of my favorite rules here so far!

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
    Years
    hiya there..
    welcome to pc..
    and yes..its more appealing than to other
    sites..
    thats the reason why we join ryt?
    lol..
    anyways,enjoy your stay here
    and be active..

Alec_

Years
    This is designed by Cady. A member of PokeCommunity. So you like designing? You can help PokeCommunity make new themes if you want. Welcome to PokeCommunity by the way. Have fun and read the Rules!.

~Fairytales.

Back