• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and Improved Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    juupton today is a big day of spamming from all of us. im sorry to say that but i remember a day when you posted around 10 times on greene's profile without getting a response. that was really spamming too. so everyone lets forget that and go back in ev training and iv breeding:P

Well..... maybe I was, but told greene I was sorry and I won't do it again. I haven't spammed for a while and he still hasn't forgive me?

OK that's it Greene, I'm reporting you again. I given a second chance and you lost it.

Last edited:

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    there is some truth in what chains says... and greene too... but we cant say you are a hacker because we have no solid proof.
    I do have proof
    1: Heatran is hacked because it has an Illegal IV combination and Nature
    He took this off thought but it was there and he kne wit was hacked and siimply said "oh i forgto about it" thats no excuse in my book
    2: The Raikou is hacked because he says he got it from FR/LG and it is impossible to RNG Abuse in FR/LG and due to some glitch in those games the Dogs are forced to have terrible Natures and IV's and his has a great nature and IV's and even further its shiny
    3: The Lugia and Deoxys are hacked because if what i know no event has given out them in shiny formes
    Also they both have very good IV's and natures and again extremely difficult to RNG Abuse in those generations and it is impossible to RNG Ause in XD
    And there is no way someone got a Flaless Shiny Pokemon by just SRing it doesnt work like that lol
    Pandora's Box was just opened and and there is still needed research in HG/SS to RNG Abuse for a Lugia like that so if he says its from HG/SS its hacked ( only a few pwopl have been able to RNG Abuse in HG/SS and they are pretty much Experts on it so i doubt anyone here is as good

y not jus have them tell u which of ur pokemon r hacks then jus remove which ever they say r hacks
    i think that would be a legitimate solution to all of this

Heatran ( Tooken Off )
    Raikou
    Shiny Deoxys
    Shiny Lugia

Now i think i know what im talking about here
    EDIT: Your reporting Green for what? Posting in your thread?
    Thats fine i already reported you to Ursula for trying to trade hacks :/

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    i dont see how working out prevents you from removing the hacked pokemon, cant you just do it after youve worked out? XD

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    Juupton, Chains is from smogon, and i know that you hate them, but you cant deny that they know what they are talking about. just remove the hacked ones and we can get on with whatever we were previously doing.

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    guys we all going to receive a big nice notification for great spamming. so lets stop that. juupton said that he might have some hacked pokemon (caught by OTHERS).so everyone stop because everyone here is wrong

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    then he should remove them that way everyone can be happy and when he puts sumthing new on the board run it by sum1 who can tell if its a hack then he would know if it is or not then noone would have to argue about hacks

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Juupton, Chains is from smogon, and i know that you hate them, but you cant deny that they know what they are talking about. just remove the hacked ones and we can get on with whatever we were previously doing.

Well. Alright I will if that is the only thing that will stop them from spamming me.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Juupton, just ignore green and chain whatever and start reporting them if they're not looking for a trade.
    Just trade with those that know your not a hacker.
    BTW what would you want for the ev'ed venasaur??

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    taking the hacks off your thread is a good solution:

Chains is happy because Juupton has taken the hacks off his thread
    Juupton is happy because the arguement is over
    Greene is happy because he agrees with Chains
    Im happy because we can get on with our lives
    Mikey is happy because we used his solution
    Stavross is happy because we aren't going to get a notification for spamming

end of.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Which pokemon do you want me to take off Chains?

I already told you which ones
    The Raikou
    Heatran ( you already took off )
    Shiny Lugia
    Shiny Deoxys
    If i see any more ill just post back here and tell you

I also have suspicsions of the Shiny Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquayza
    Because there IV's look Flawless and ive seen the results of people on Smogon that RNG Abused in FR/LD/R/S/E and there no way near flawless so i would suggest taking them off as well, unless you did get them from smogon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Alright. I took the pokemon off, Chains? I'm sorry If I was being a terd. And would you please stop refering to me as a hacker.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I think you missed my post on the last page Juupton.

No. I saw your post. I was ignoring them like you told me but my friends told me if taking some of the pokemon off is the only way to get them to stop spamming me then I have to do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back