• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Around Here!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2006
    Hello there everybody. I am Izumi (spring/fountain). I am new here. Looks like a great place. Anyways, I hope to make lots of friends here, and further my Pokemon love.
    Water and Ice pokemon are my favs.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow...I'm suprised the name Izumi wasn't taken....o__o XD Kewl.
    Did you base that name off of a certain anime character?? (Some are named Izumi... so you never know..)
    Anyhoo, welcome to the PC!!
    Hope you have many fun times here! ^^

~ Peace

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome; nice to meet you.

Guess you're lucky, this username's still free.

See ya around. PM me if you want a friend.

SilverTwilight

~dream on!~
    Years
  • cool, welcome and hope you have an awesome time Izumi!^^'' that's cool that you like water and ice pokemon^^'' my favorites are fire, dark, and flying! X3

Years
  • Izumi is such a cute name! ^________^ And you have that cute avatar to match. ^.~

Welcome! ^^ I hope you have an enjoyable time here. *gives you candy too* XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2006
    Well, my fav pokemon types are Ice and Water, so, Izumi seems to be fitting. And, I am a fan of Izumi from "Princess Nine"

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Yayness!~<3 Another new member >;3

Welcome to PC!~!If you any questions,feel free to contact me ;D *gives Kanna plushie*

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hey and welcoem to PC^^ yes Ice and water are the best types out there ;) hope you have an excellent time and if you want to be friends or need any help you can feel free to pm me^___^ Have fun and hope to see ay around the forums!

~Later~

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Hey there Izumi. I am Starchild. You may call me Lexa-Chan. If ya wanna' be friends, family, or just need help, gimme' a PM! =D

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hi Izumi! ^^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. =3 I love Water Pokemon too, they're so adorable! X3 My favorite Water types are Totodile, Lapras and Suicune. =D Well, hope you have fun here, enjoy posting on our forums~!

~Kelsey

Darky

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    Welcome to Pokemon Community ^^
    Have fun
    I love water PKMN too ^O^

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Hey Izumi welcome to PC I hope you enjoy yourself here and make lots and lots of friends feel free to PM anytime if you want a friend or need any help ^^

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well hi Izumi.
    Welcome to PC.
    Enjoy PC and be sure to keep out of trouble.
    Just pm me to be friends and to ask questions.
    I see you made a trainer card!!!

altarialover :t334:

Back