• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New at Spriting

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Here are my sprites I"ve made so far. I'm a beginner and I just got into spriting.

New at Spriting

New at Spriting

New at Spriting

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    more or less these are recolors. they are nicely done though, and have good color choice. i like the metabeedrill, it has a great color combo, and also makes sense.

Try some other forms of spriting when you get more comfortable. There's fusions, and scratches, and revamps.

Keep up the hard work and keep spriting!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Great recolouring. I suggest you read some tuts and try out different types of spriting.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
    Very nice recolors. I wouldn't call them sprites though. ^^; For someone who's new at this, these are amazing.

Tentacruel13

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Thank you very much. I looked throught the FR/LG sprites and chose good combos.

Beedril + Rhydon = Beedron

Ninetales + Rapidash = FireFox:D

Added a new one, Geotorb!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    those are pretty good for a beginner, but the ninetails look like you just recolored it.

Tentacruel13

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Thanks. Geotorb is my first fusion so I would like some feedback on that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    These are really good, but on Ninetales + Rapidash there are some gray pixels on the head and tails. Change them to a red or orange!

As for Geotorb, it look great!

Keep up the good work!

Back