• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] New Best Wishes Ending (Including Team Spoilers)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • He caught the Krokorok, besides, isn't he supposed to have 6 pokemon??? Plus this is a soothing song, I haven't watched Pokemon in a while, but it's good that Tepig, Dwebble, Roggenrola, Tranquill, and Swadloon evolved(in the upcoming Japanese episodes).
    They just wanted to show the gangs pokemon all together for the foreseeable future. If he had more then 6 then his pokeball would be locked rendering him incapable of using them. Like they showed in BW018 when Seawaddle was caught.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    When I saw Ash with the sunglasses Krokorok, I was like, "Yes! I was waiting for this. :D"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yep I am glad for the Sunglasses Krokorok. I wonder if it will evo later on.

I love most of the new pokemon,but I hope Snivy,Ostawott,and Pignite evo.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • attachment.php

Um, got an image from Serebii...yeah Krok gets caught on Thursday.

Now to speculate when the others will evolve.

Back