• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New book info!!!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    lucky you then! Vol. 9 will be hitting in shelves in HK at new year's day! gotta save double money! need to save like 7.25 US and I'll get both! yippee!

Years
    I'm sorry to bother you but I wanted your advice. Should I get the Viz versions of the first 7 and then switch to Chuang Yi at 8 or should I start with the Chuang Yi translations from the begining? Thank you in advance.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Let me see...
    You should check out which ones are priced cheaper at the first 7 volumes, because the first 7 are produced by Viz and then Chuangyi probably worked together with them to bring the comic books to Singapore. So the translations are probably the same for the first 7, without as much spelling mistakes as the 8th book onwards.

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    u could actually start a new thread but, anyway I woud recommned reading Pokemon Adventures, get it via chuang yi as it is probably cheaper.
    whilst u are reading, you may want to pick of Ono's manga too.

Back