• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Breeder

DarkSaturn

Poke Breeder
    Years
    Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, but not foums in general (still learning rules though). I am kinda visiting since Marriland is down for maintenance (bummer dude!) but will try to hop between the two. I've watched the birth of pokemon, and it something I can't break away from even as an adult (sad I know). From the cartoon to the video games I am a pokemon fanatic and darn proud of it! I'm not that into battling just yet just really trying to complete my Pokedex, and help others do the same. I will soon post a thread of my own shop (for PC & Marriland). If you are looking for a pokemon just pm me or email.

Laters

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    It's not a sad thing to like Pokémon; embrace your hobby like you would any other, my friend!

It is a rather addictive franchise, I must admit. Personally, I tend to only enjoy the games as of late, but I was into the entire franchise at one point in time. But don't take my interests as a representation of the forum, I'm sure you will find that PC can facilitate your interest in all aspects of the Pokémon universe.

Good to hear that you will be creating a shop. One can never have too many merchants when it comes to trading, can they?

I do hope you decide to stick around the Pokécommunity for a while, it's a nice place to discuss whatever happens to be on your mind.

Years
    Hello. Don't be embarrassed about liking pokemon even though you're an adult. Trust me, I know many people over the age of 20 that play Pokemon. Well actually, I don't KNOW many people, I just know the ones on this forum. As Hallucination said, embrace your love for Pokemon. Don't be a fail though and spend more time on marriland than here. This forum rocks Marriland (IMO). Anyways, you have now joined the non-existent cult and must stay. Otherwise, we start to hate forget you.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

There is much worse things to like as an adult! Pokémon doesn't even come close to some of the things I have seen adults obsessing over in fact Pokémon is a very acceptable thing to like as an adult and you will be accepted here no matter where your interests lie! Still though *shivers* two things 34 year old+ Teletubbies = *shot*.

Well I hope to see you around some time! Have fun!

Back