• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New British Music Scene

Years
    Here we all just talk about new british rock bands because most of them rule

some examples: komakino, special needs, your vegas, and boy kill boy

this is also some simple conversations on new bands and what to check out even suply some mp3s if alowed

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Another one (which you missed ?_?) Is Bullet For My Valentine! there heading over to America soon, so if you get a chance you should really check them out (if your into metal of course) even if your not, you won't be dissapointed!

Recommended Songs: "4Words (To Choke Upon)", "Tears Don't Fall" and "All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)"

Years
    Yes another out of place topic sorry

i have another great band sugestion they are called Duels and they are good friends with the Kaiser Chiefs so when i heard about them i was instantly atracted. They have a glam-rock sound and are really brilliant.

key songs: Potential Futures, and Pressure on You

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
    I'm Sick Of It!!!!

oh yeah BFMV are one of the best new british bands in the last 5 years.
    the music scene over here in england is terrible all we have are a load of indie bands in the charts.there are a million great underground bands that don't get a break beacause everyone only listens to indie now!!

Years
    saint jimmmey said:
    oh yeah BFMV are one of the best new british bands in the last 5 years.
    the music scene over here in england is terrible all we have are a load of indie bands in the charts.there are a million great underground bands that don't get a break beacause everyone only listens to indie now!!
    don't mean to be rude but, indie bands are the best, bands like arctic monkeys, boy kill boy, and dirty pretty things are great. indie bands are what should be big, but that is just me. Also a realy great new band is Good Shoes they are pop-ish but really good they sound like Elefant

Back