• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New, but not a newb...

Dinoyipi

whited out!
    Years
    Dinoyipi here! My Pokemon interest took off between two weeks and a month ago, so I'm pretty new. However, I already now quite a bit about Pokemon. I primarily play Emerald and I'm currenly at the feather badge level, so I do know a lot. My favorite Pokemon, despite never played him on my own account, is Registeel. I also like Zapdos, Sceptile, Dialga, and Torterra to name a few (Despite that fact that I've never had those before.) My favorite type would be a close call between grass and steel. Here's my current team for Emerald, with movesets, in order by level:

• Pelipper; Level 41; Fly, Surf, Wing Attack, Steel Wing.
    • Sableye; Level 37; Night Shade, Faint Attack, Fury Swipes, Scratch.
    • Kadabra; Level 32; Psybeam, Teleport, Flash, Shock Wave.
    • Graveler; Level 31; Magnitude, Defense Curl, Rollout, Hidden Power.
    • Grovyle; Level 30; Giga Drain, Leaf Blade, Bullet Seed. (Trying to find a good TM for fourth move.)
    • Kecleon; Level 30; Cut, Flash, Rock Smash, Strength.
    I am also pretty good at BB coding, due to experience from another forum. (nameless due to no advertising rule.;))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm 17 years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nice team Dino! Are you a newb though? o.o lol jk Have fun here at PC and make sure to read the rules!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Welcome, Dinoyipi, to The PokéCommunity. ^.^ It's excellent to see how the fandom is still attracting new players. :D

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    Hi, welcome to PC. Feel free to PM me or anyone else if you have any questions.
    Please read the rules before posting. xD

Tochukaso

Grass + Bug
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    im new around here too, but ive been playing the games for years. favourite types are grass and bug (obviously)

nice to meet you

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welocme to PC im Diglett 032 i have been into pokemon for 2 years it is nice to see a new pokemon lover.

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
    haha welcome dude, I been wit the pokemanz world since day 1(in the U.S anyways XD['98?] )
    need help or a friend feel free to pm me.

I also been on PC since '06 (this account was a newer one XD haha )

have fun here

Back