• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Character kotone Better than Kris ?

Whos better ?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2020
    ok i know well are all happy about the new Pokemon games base on the best Pokemon games ever so like i was really happy but why did they change the female character what did they hate Kris did Kris die or something lest say i went and made a remake for Pokemon Sapphire and change May for some random girls that none haves ever seen before tha is not rigth dammit i know is no a big deal but they cant just go around deleting characters is wrong dam kotone trying to fool me with her cute face

ps i don't say i hate kotone i think shes really cute

New  Character kotone Better than Kris ?

Crystal Kris or marina what ever you want to call her

see kris knows

Kotone i think that her name

Cmon tell me you opinion do you like the new female character

Last edited by a moderator:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Playing with Kotone has actually allowed me to fall in love with her but the absence of Kris is stil upsetting though.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    No way IMO.

Kris was cool, hate Kotone's hat.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I actually prefer Kotone and I think her hat is unique ^.^

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I personally prefer Kris... but, I have nothing agianst Kotone...
    I will probalby get to like her as I play it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't care, Leaf/Blue is superior to both. XD

BTW, I saved the second picture of Kris onto my computer...it's a good picture, yep. ^_^;

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I don't care, Leaf/Blue is superior to both. XD

BTW, I saved the second picture of Kris onto my computer...it's a good picture, yep. ^_^;

Ain't never seen an ass like that, eh? lmao

I think Kotone is a lovely addition to the player character cast. I never really liked Kris lol.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • Interesting ass that Kris has in the 2nd picture, but ... er-hem!

I only like Kris more because I find her colours of her clothes and hair go more with the Johto region, her light blue and gold clothes feel nicer on the eyes than Kotone, but don't get me wrong Kotone doesn't bother me ...

Also there is a thread for this, this will get moved soon =P

Years
  • I'd definitely have to say I love the Kotone character. She is just too cute, she has my favorite character design out of all of the female trainers. :3

Never really liked Kris's design too much; the colors just were a bit too dull for me. Her overworld sprite is sweet in Crystal, though.

Finnel

Years
  • Kris is my favorite female player character in the whole series, followed by Leaf.

I hate Kotone, she's just another jailbait loli design that they keep doing now. At first, I hated her simply because she replaced Kris. Eventually I grew more used to her, but now after playing a bit of the game I hate her again. She just keeps bumping into you every five minutes at the start of the game.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Kris > Kotone, but not by much. Kotone's sinking into the heads of Pokefans worldwide.

Kris is my favorite out of all the major female characters, except Cynthia and maybe Karen...

...And Kris has boobs! XDD

Poliwhirled

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    You know, I wonder what would we be doing now if Kotone was in the original G/S/C and Kris replaced her in HG/SS.

"BAWW KRIS SUCKS. SHE LOOKS LIKE A *****" Lol.

As for me I don't care. Kris and Kotone are both meh to me.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    You know, I wonder what would we be doing now if Kotone was in the original G/S/C and Kris replaced her in HG/SS.

I'd probably say Kris was ****ty, while waiting for her to be generally accepted so I could say she's hot then. I bet she'd get a "toned down" outfit by now anyhoozle.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I prefer Kotone, but only for the reason that I didn't like Kris to much. Even though I don;t like Kotone. The only female character I like even though she isn't a counterpart was Misty.

Back